• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Two good shows jus ended their seasons and i could not find any info when their next season will be aired.
Body of proof(Season 2)
Vampire diaries(Season 3).
I guess i will jus see if i can download or watch vampire diaries season 4 on internet.

Why do i always lose wat matters to me of all the things in the world?:(

I dont think Season 4 has even finished filming yet for Vampire Diaries, likely wont return for some time (middle of next year). Havent watched the last episode myself yet, recorded it on Monday but havent had time to watch it. True Blood and The Walking Dead have just finished their seasons too (well The Walking Dead has a half season break). So most the shows I watch are all coming so season ends or breaks too.

aoshi

I dont think Season 4 has even finished filming yet for Vampire Diaries, likely wont return for some time (middle of next year). Havent watched the last episode myself yet, recorded it on Monday but havent had time to watch it.

You mean of season 3?

I thought vampire diaries season 4 was already on air on other parts of the world and i was lagging on the series progression with season 3??????
I check candice accola's FB page and she updates with pics on the set. I also see her ask about current episodes of the show. And don't think its season 3.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Thinking: I like turtles :3
(My brain function deteriorates through the school week, don't expect anything intelligent today.)

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Thinking:
I need more games...I've gotta play something aside from the DmC Demo and UMvC3...but what?! QAQ

Turtles

TURTS c:
I wuuuuunderr whats in the fridge... Oh right, empty pizza boxes. The life of an overly lazy "Adult" is so lavish. xD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
been playing alien versus predator extinction when you see how much you can do on it you think it's **** but the different things you can do on the campaign fills in my time well

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Not working today because she's too tired to have me come over and clean? Oh-kay. Sure. Whatever. Are you still gonna pay me? 'Cuz that's why I cleared my whole day...so I could get paid. Want money nao plz. Sorta need it after pre-ordering Dead Island for mum....

+ Apples. <3

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Guess what folks I'm in the hospital AGAIN!!! They got me here for a whole day. I can't wait to go home tommorow. They got me on a heart montior (so much for being in shape)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Your Christmas prezzie is on your DA. :D :D :D

I've seen...*squeals* Thank you :3...:'( gonna send you pm...

I know how you feel. :/ I'm glad my main counciller acknowledged that just talking about things wasn't going to help with everything.
:/ *goes to poke your doctor* It's never to late to help someone feel better, I think.

Thinking:
Work in the morning. Dun wanna go. Still I only have to go and work once every 1-2 weeks...I can't complain too much. :/

It's weird really as most people in this country seem to think that 'spilling your guts' through talking seems to make everything better....
That and there is nowhere in cornwall to refer someone to get a diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome.

It does suck! I've had Asthma all my life but it was inactive for like 8 years than BOOM it hit me! But I'm good now Thank God for (good) drugs! :p

Same here. It left me alone when i was in high school but as soon as i got to college it came back with vengeance.
At least you have good drugs :p I bet they're better than the cr*p they churn out in the uk.

CT: Its so friggin cold...

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Has anyone seen Rise of the Guardians yet?
I'm gonna watch it just because Jack Frost reminds me of a mini-Julian. *squee*

Seen it twice now. Still awesome.
You must revel in the awesomeness that is Hugh Jackman as the Easter Bunny(in his natural Australian accent), and the Russian Santa Clause with the awesome sleeve tattoos! XD

Thinking:

Dammit! Now I wanna see it again! DX

Top Bottom