• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thinking...

Just finished watching the first season of The Legend of Korra...EPICNESS!!!!!!....
BRING ON SEASON TWO!!!!....

Edit: I pray for you SRS, I really do...:)

Bless you child! :) I want to see Korra Season one but I can't find it any where. *Thinks didn't someone give me a link to location where I could watch the show??*
I forget, I'm trying to calm my heart and I'm in the one place where I can get angry because diagree with my awesome DMC knowledge! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO JK folks! :p
Keep up the prays folks. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Does he have autism or something? Or Asperger's? He really doesn't seem to be able to get a handle on other people's emotions at all...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thank God Signfield is on otherwise I'd be boerd. I've got cable TV and Internet yet I'm still bored here in the hospital. Folks pray I go home tomorrow please.

I hope you can go home soon. =) *offers hugs, cookies, and mighty Power Ranger spandex*

Thinking:
Pandora, what happened to all the Nirvana on this channel?! D: Want Nirvana, please.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Does he have autism or something? Or Asperger's? He really doesn't seem to be able to get a handle on other people's emotions at all...
i has autism good thing is that i got all the good stuff from it :troll: when miss was talking about autistic people in biology i was like: ehem miss i have autism and you don't see me doing that -_-

Dark Drakan

Admin
You mean of season 3?

I thought vampire diaries season 4 was already on air on other parts of the world and i was lagging on the series progression with season 3??????
I check candice accola's FB page and she updates with pics on the set. I also see her ask about current episodes of the show. And don't think its season 3.

Your right it is Season 4 on TV my mistake, I own the DVD's for 1,2 & 3 too. So many shows I watch are all on different seasons I lost track of numbers. :lol:

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
i has autism good thing is that i got all the good stuff from it :troll: when miss was talking about autistic people in biology i was like: ehem miss i have autism and you don't see me doing that -_-
I can't imagine what you'd be like without it :I And what did she say? >:I

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Learn the secret to living to be 100!" I know the secret of living to be 100. It's simple: don't die. And stop with these ridiculous ads.

+ Sleepiness makes me cranky.
++ Stupid highlighting. So sick of highlighting. T-T

Top Bottom