• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think everyone was waving devil horns in the air except for me. I was like, f u, I'm not going to root for the devil you f moron.
Chad Kroeger sounds like that guy Ty from that TV show about rebuilding people's houses. I'm not kidding. His voice is way more pitched irl than on his albums. And he was screaming a lot too. Must be the constant loud music that's made him half deaf. I was half deaf when we walked out of there.
They sang a couple of my favourite songs, which was cool, but the devil horns thing just put me off.

+ Facebook triggers my depression. Not joking.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i cant believe it that im in college and i still meet girls who like to play tag -__-......and how they force me in to playing with them....but i cant say no cuz all of them are sooooooooooooooooo yum :3

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Any respect I have for you is dwindling very quickly. Lighten the eff up, man, and stop being so damn angry all the time. If you don't want to be friends because I'm a Christian then A) that's really really weak and B) that's the sort of close-minded thing you seem to think Christians would do to other people. Funny old world, eh?

Turtles

TURTS c:
Probably the most painful breakup i've ever been a part of... I wonder if this is how Dante feels when all of those swords went through his chest. Nah, this hurts a lot worse. :c

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Old Vergil:
Vergil-in-DMC-3-vergil-26400117-1024-768.jpg

New Vergil:
DMC_vergil.jpg

I prefer old Vergil. 1 - he looks younger than his supposedly younger self, 2 - his fugly nose is not as fugly.
Sorry for the massive pics.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
^Seconded

Thinking...
Heard that Corey Taylor wants to do a song with the Beebs, GTFO bro!!!!...
You do that, all my respect for you goes out the freaking window...
Not cool man, NOT cool...

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Why isn't it snowing? I hate rain right now it hits me in the eyes all the time so I blink like a lunatic, then it stops snow sticking to the ground, and it'll ruin sannyclaus' visibility!!! *Goes outside and tries to bitch slap rain* ...>:I

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yeah, I am. :S They also want me to "talk out my issues". Funny, I was cool with going to the therapists and, now that I've gone, I'm kinda meh about going back. :S
*blinks* That's...weird. :blink: I wonder why.
*goes to send you a PM*

Thinking:
Black hair makes me look like a vampire. The non-Twilight ones. Rawr. *mews*

I got sick of talking about 'my issues'. No matter how much I spoke about them, they'd still be poking me at the end of the day.
He probably won't refer because I'm an adult and the 'damage is done'...
*will go and have a look at pm*

Thanks for Love, love. :) Although as luck would have it I ended up in the hospital for 4 hours! I had a Asthma attack. I'm so tired...

Oh, dude :( I have asthma too... it's playing up like a pain in the ar$e atm. I hope you get over your 'attack' quickly.

Old Vergil:
Vergil-in-DMC-3-vergil-26400117-1024-768.jpg

New Vergil:
DMC_vergil.jpg

I prefer old Vergil. 1 - he looks younger than his supposedly younger self, 2 - his fugly nose is not as fugly.
Sorry for the massive pics.

:O I can see the second ugly pic, but not the first
I'm staying away from facebook... makes me depressed too.

CT: that new Star Trek trailer looks pretty good, I just REALLY hope he isn't Khan... I'm pretty sure he isn't though.
Okay google... you're not helping...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I got sick of talking about 'my issues'. No matter how much I spoke about them, they'd still be poking me at the end of the day.

I know how you feel. :/ I'm glad my main counciller acknowledged that just talking about things wasn't going to help with everything.
:/ *goes to poke your doctor* It's never to late to help someone feel better, I think.

Thinking:
Work in the morning. Dun wanna go. Still I only have to go and work once every 1-2 weeks...I can't complain too much. :/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

Oh, dude :( I have asthma too... it's playing up like a pain in the ar$e atm. I hope you get over your 'attack' quickly.

/quote]

It does suck! I've had Asthma all my life but it was inactive for like 8 years than BOOM it hit me! But I'm good now Thank God for (good) drugs! :p

I want my own giant Demon-god like the Savior from DMC4. His Holiness had the right idea folks he SO did. :)
*Clears throat* "The Savior is coming!!!"

Dark Drakan

Admin
I think everyone was waving devil horns in the air except for me. I was like, f u, I'm not going to root for the devil you f moron.
Chad Kroeger sounds like that guy Ty from that TV show about rebuilding people's houses. I'm not kidding. His voice is way more pitched irl than on his albums. And he was screaming a lot too. Must be the constant loud music that's made him half deaf. I was half deaf when we walked out of there.
They sang a couple of my favourite songs, which was cool, but the devil horns thing just put me off.

+ Facebook triggers my depression. Not joking.

The devil horns sign actually has nothing to do with the devil & is normally called the metal horns by some. :lol:

Its simply the sign for heavy metal and people should not be doing that at a Chad Kroeger concert... he isnt metal...

Ronnie James Dio started making it a popular reference and apparently claimed his Italian grandmother used it to ward off the evil eye.

R.J. Dio – "I doubt very much if I would be the first one who ever did that. That's like saying I invented the wheel, I'm sure someone did that at some other point. I think you'd have to say that I made it fashionable. I used it so much and all the time and it had become my trademark until the Britney Spears audience decided to do it as well. So it kind of lost its meaning with that. But it was...I was in Sabbath at the time. It was a symbol that I thought was reflective of what that band was supposed to be all about. It's NOT the devil's sign like we're here with the devil. It's an Italian thing I got from my Grandmother called the "Malocchio". It's to ward off the Evil Eye or to give the Evil Eye, depending on which way you do it. It's just a symbol but it had magical incantations and attitudes to it and I felt it worked very well with Sabbath. So I became very noted for it and then everybody else started to pick up on it and away it went. But I would never say I take credit for being the first to do it. I say because I did it so much that it became the symbol of rock and roll of some kind.

Doing it while extending the thumb is seen as a sign of love in some cultures too.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
^Apparently pulling the 'rock on' sign is also sign language for 'love' as well...

Thinking...
Dayum, forums seem pretty quiet tonight, no vodka for me today unfortunately which means no partying...:(
Oh well, at least I still have you David Draiman and M. Shadows!!!!....
I know RJD, well my parents do moreso, but I love some of his songs, especially Holy Diver and Don't Talk To Strangers...
*glares at Corey Taylor* No love for you tonight, you know why...:devil:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The devil horns sign actually has nothing to do with the devil & is normally called the metal horns by some. :lol:

Its simply the sign for heavy metal and people should not be doing that at a Chad Kroeger concert... he isnt metal...
He's alternative rock though. People were doing it because Chad was going 'now I wanna see you all waving devil horns in the air!' when they did the Burn it to the Ground song. And as sheep do, everyone did it. Sheep. SHEEEP. BAAAAAAAAAAA.
Welcome to New Zealand everybody, lulz.

Dark Drakan

Admin
He's alternative rock though. People were doing it because Chad was going 'now I wanna see you all waving devil horns in the air!' when they did the Burn it to the Ground song. And as sheep do, everyone did it. Sheep. SHEEEP. BAAAAAAAAAAA.
Welcome to New Zealand everybody, lulz.

If he had said that over here at a festival in a proper metal crowd he would have probably been bottled off stage. The horns are usually reserved for only for the most respected metal bands. Ronnie James Dio (RIP), Chad Kroeger is not...

aoshi

Two good shows jus ended their seasons and i could not find any info when their next season will be aired.
Body of proof(Season 2)
Vampire diaries(Season 3).
I guess i will jus see if i can download or watch vampire diaries season 4 on internet.

Why do i always lose wat matters to me of all the things in the world?:(

Top Bottom