• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Be grateful you don't have an ignorant Mother who yells insults at you 24/7...

Thinking...
Wait, the world ends on the 21st? Ha, that's the same day my parents are meant to get married!...
Oh crap, that also means New Zealand will die first since we always clock over before any other country...
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Holy ****ing tits...I just won a character auction where I bid $450...is it worth it? **** YEAH it's ****ing worth it!
But there's no denying that I feel a little sick after the last minute scares...I think I might actually puke...

In other news, thanks to the help of my boyfriend, I'll have plenty of money to spare on food and a little more splurging...right now though, I gotta get to the toilet. x___x;;

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i always wonder why people drink Dew...man that stuff look like some one's sample but goddamn it taste good i cant get enough my self :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I know the feeling.

Hm...Pretty depressed right now to be honest. I'm going to go and take a walk.

Kammosjuttu

I swore to myself I wouldn't lurk around here and get spoiled about the upcoming DmC game, but after a while, here I am... ehh, I think I should be careful about it what I read here so I wouldn't spoil myself any more than this. x'D

Other than that, I think my luck has dropped completely to zero. I've been through a lot, like I dislocated my hip and one of the big nerves got crushed (hurts like hell...), I've been down with flu, I experienced rather awful allergic reaction that involved my face, neck, chest, some parts of my arms and big portion of my back being covered in nasty red rashes and I have so much sleep debt I'm like a zombie... and lots and lots more. *sigh*

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Thinking:

Why is that technology and software have come so far, and yet, the only gaming company I really, REALLY like, Arc System Works, are the only ones who can make a Net Code so good, that no matter who has the crappy connection, or how bad it is, that it'll play like you do when playing offline? Why is it that it has come so far, that every other gaming company sucks at coding for online play, where their games are either hit or miss on being good, or laggy/non-responsive as hell? Seriously! =__=

Top Bottom