• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Gorbashou

I like how so many people wants to steer away from communicating with others here.
Better keep all talk to yourself on a forum, it's like a blogspot for everyone.

Turtles

TURTS c:
Can't be fussed with dressing up tomorrow, I'm just gonna go on this "Date" and by God, this girl better be satisfied with what I wear. Casual dress is always the best in my book. :3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*can imagine it*... I'm now thankful then that mine are on my upper jaw...

CT: Ooh one of Tilly's whiskers...
Security team... great, i dread to think what questions they'll ask.

I wish mine were on my upper jaw. ._. So far it's just one on my lower jaw.
What happened to her whiskers? =(

Thinking:
Ow, my brain hurts, but good gods I'm bored.

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Jesus H. Christ am I bored...like bored out of my skull! I swear, if I don't find something to do, I might shoot next door's dog with my airsoft gun...okay, maybe not. But still...

Surprised no one's considered joining my DmC RP...oh well. If they're interested, great. If not, not really that big a deal.

I hope to hear from Cosblade soon...I'd like to get a status update on my Wesker cosplay...was expensive, so they better follow through...

Maybe I should watch more 'Walking Dead'?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wish mine were on my upper jaw. ._. So far it's just one on my lower jaw.
What happened to her whiskers? =(

Thinking:
Ow, my brain hurts, but good gods I'm bored.

At least it'll be easier for you to brush it. Mine are so awkward. the positions i have to put the brush in is unbelievable. My gums hurt through all of the poking.
She's had a few fall out, which is normal. She got offended when I put them in a tin for a keepsake, i think she was hoping to chew them :p
I know how you feel.

CT: I'm sorry, am I from another planet with my opinion. How is that sort of thing okay to put in ANY video game?!

EDIT: Back later to respond to messages.

*Loud bang in garden* Flipping heck, The wind has just destroyed the fence... great.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
At least it'll be easier for you to brush it. Mine are so awkward. the positions i have to put the brush in is unbelievable. My gums hurt through all of the poking.
She's had a few fall out, which is normal. She got offended when I put them in a tin for a keepsake, i think she was hoping to chew them :p
I know how you feel.

True, but it still hurts like a you-know-what to brush. >_< *hopes your gums feel better soon*
Aww. :3 My mum did that when our dog lost her baby teeth.

Thinking:
Tea. Nao.
+ Oh, so that's why the page wasn't "X"ing out...I was clicking Vergil's crotch and not the back button. :| Dang, that's a new level of awkward. :blush: *hides*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
True, but it still hurts like a you-know-what to brush. >_< *hopes your gums feel better soon*
Aww. :3 My mum did that when our dog lost her baby teeth.

Thinking:
Tea. Nao.
+ Oh, so that's why the page wasn't "X"ing out...I was clicking Vergil's crotch and not the back button. :| Dang, that's a new level of awkward. :blush: *hides*

:lol: MAJOR ROFL! :lol:

I know. Thanks but I doubt they will... they're always gonna be a pain in the butt to brush :lol:
I hope yours break through soon.
:3 I've only got one of Tilly's 'baby' teeth. She was play fighting with dad when it came out :3

CT: 32inch tv?! I think i'm gonna puke!
Well done idiot, you're back on the list.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
TBH, I'm only a fan of the really early series.
Wow, too much info SRS! Hope they calm down soon though. :p
*one of the reasons I won't eat turkey, they're just as evil cooked as they are alive*.

CT: apart from being able to get the DmC demo, was there really a point in getting a Gold Subscription.... uh... no.
Wow, they allow those types of games on LIVE?!

Hehe. Aww, I wish I'd gotten into the series so we could chat about it. =(
LOL XD TMI! Like VB said, I hope you feel better soon. XD

Too much infomation or not enough?! Evil LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Falls off chair laughing evily*

I'm a Godzilla fan and I've gotten back into watching the Godzilla movies. God how I missed that rubber suit!

For those wondering the Super Sentai / Power Rangers, Kamen Rider love WILL return! Give it about a hour or so! :D

Zarathustra

Too much infomation or not enough?! Evil LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Falls off chair laughing evily*

I'm a Godzilla fan and I've gotten back into watching the Godzilla movies. God how I missed that rubber suit!

For those wondering the Super Sentai / Power Rangers, Kamen Rider love WILL return! Give it about a hour or so! :D

IS GOJIRRAAAAA!!!

Super Sentai and Kamen Rider FOREVER!!!

Dammit! Now I wanna watch through Kamen Rider W! DX

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
IS GOJIRRAAAAA!!!

Super Sentai and Kamen Rider FOREVER!!!

Dammit! Now I wanna watch through Kamen Rider W! DX

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to watch KRW but I'm dragging to finish KRDecade, CURSE YOU DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also gotta catch up on my Go-Busters and KRWiszard too.....
I also wanna watch a Godzilla DVD, I'm vexed!!!!

Zarathustra

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to watch KRW but I'm dragging to finish KRDecade, CURSE YOU DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also gotta catch up on my Go-Busters and KRWiszard too.....
I also wanna watch a Godzilla DVD, I'm vexed!!!!

Hot Jebus, I've found mah brethren!! -bro fist!!-

Oh god, KRDecade...CURSE YOOOUUUUU!!!! -shakes fist!!!- >8[
Hoorah~ Go-Busters~ <3 and KRWizard oh sweet Jebus, yyeeeesss~
I am slightly saddened that KRRyuki was somehow better when we dubbed/remade it over here in the U.S
...when 4Kids did SOMETHING RIGHT!!!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hot Jebus, I've found mah brethren!! -bro fist!!-

Oh god, KRDecade...CURSE YOOOUUUUU!!!! -shakes fist!!!- >8[
Hoorah~ Go-Busters~ <3 and KRWizard oh sweet Jebus, yyeeeesss~
I am slightly saddened that KRRyuki was somehow better when we dubbed/remade it over here in the U.S
...when 4Kids did SOMETHING RIGHT!!!

Finally somebody who understands me!!! I've never seen KR Dragon Knight (I can't find it) which reminds me I have KR Ryuki sitting on my cyber selve. I should finish that..

Zarathustra

Finally somebody who understands me!!! I've never seen KR Dragon Knight (I can't find it) which reminds me I have KR Ryuki sitting on my cyber selve. I should finish that..

There was more action going on in Dragon Knight than Ryuki, that's for sure. Otherwise, the main villain was kinda lame...

Thinking...

Really wishing my paycheck would deposit already. I have art that still needs to be paid for, and I can't do it with my bank holding me up. >=/

/annoyed

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:lol: MAJOR ROFL! :lol:

I know. Thanks but I doubt they will... they're always gonna be a pain in the butt to brush :lol:
I hope yours break through soon.
:3 I've only got one of Tilly's 'baby' teeth. She was play fighting with dad when it came out :3

:blush: *coughs* This is the second time I've accidentally done that. Maybe I need to pay attention better....
You're welcome. Hehe, teeth...who ever thought teeth would be a pain? :p
Aww. X3 *thinks that's adorable* We lost all of Sugar's baby teeth in the move, but she lost most of hers when she was playing, too. *wonders how Tilly reacted to losing her tooth*

Thinking:
Next time I get to that part of the game, I'm gonna just sit here and do weird expressions to see how he reacts....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just thinking that it seems a little dead here compared to how I use to remember it being =/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
:blush: *coughs* This is the second time I've accidentally done that. Maybe I need to pay attention better....
You're welcome. Hehe, teeth...who ever thought teeth would be a pain? :p
Aww. X3 *thinks that's adorable* We lost all of Sugar's baby teeth in the move, but she lost most of hers when she was playing, too. *wonders how Tilly reacted to losing her tooth*

Thinking:
Next time I get to that part of the game, I'm gonna just sit here and do weird expressions to see how he reacts....

*still laughing* I don't understand how you are clicking on his crotch. Surely the back button is a little higher up the screen. :p
Perhaps its a good thing that we don't remember the pain from when we're a few months old.
I'm sorry to hear that :(. She completely scared herself... she was afraid to play for a few days, but she soon got back to her usual vicious self :p (jk)

CT: Why can't this family plan things before jumping in feet first?
No, I'm not arguing with a d*uche like you.

Top Bottom