• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Can today get any more slower?...
Cue heavy metal music and away we go!...

*starts head banging for no reason in particular while drinking*...

Gotta love the weekends...

ZeroLove

Hmm... I wonder if people are actually watching the art I post on here. I get no feedback or comments... Maybe it's because the demo just recently came out, so people are all about that now... Maybe the art forum isn't really that used on here... Maybe people just don't like my art... Either way, I post it here, because I want to share it with you guys. I'd like to get comments, I'd like to get feedback, constructive criticism.

Irony is that I haven't really been on the art forum myself before now that I actually have something to post myself.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hmm... I wonder if people are actually watching the art I post on here. I get no feedback or comments... Maybe it's because the demo just recently came out, so people are all about that now... Maybe the art forum isn't really that used on here... Maybe people just don't like my art... Either way, I post it here, because I want to share it with you guys. I'd like to get comments, I'd like to get feedback, constructive criticism.

Irony is that I haven't really been on the art forum myself before now that I actually have something to post myself.

To be fair, the art forum doesn't really see a great deal of use, which is honestly quite sad because a lot of great stuff goes unnoticed.
When I next get some time, you can be sure that I'll check your stuff out and leave some feedback for you. :)

ZeroLove

To be fair, the art forum doesn't really see a great deal of use, which is honestly quite sad because a lot of great stuff goes unnoticed.
When I next get some time, you can be sure that I'll check your stuff out and leave some feedback for you. :)

Hehe, I thought as much. But thank you. ^^

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
so megatron is the leviathan o.o
MegatronLeviathan.png

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If I was to post that DMC novel in Rotorua, would the postage be cheaper? I wonder. Or should I just take the SH1 through town and drop it off?
Chimera do you guys have a postbox big enough for a book outside your house? I could literally just drop it in there for you. I think you might be in class when we pass through town.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
heavy taught me now i am going to teach you how to make sandvich

you will need: bread, TO-MA-TO, cheese and ham

now add tiny bread then put in the cheese and the tomato....now but the oven up to 400,000 degrees for 10,000 minutes

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That's twice today I've pinched myself with the triggers on the PS controller... its no wonder why i prefer the 360 controller.
So I can't surf the net and listen to wmp at the same time... stupid laptop.
Kat cheers Dante on...cool... keep getting pwned by Sackboy... little brown s.o.b.
I swear, if i have to write this again, I'll explode!

Gorbashou

VB made me thinking of which one has the coolest moveset, Dante in MvC3 or Dante in Playstation All-Stars.
Which made me think of a comment about Playstation All-Stars shouldn't be called that since not all characters are immediatly released, that it should be called Playstation Some-Stars instead.

Which makes me think about how much I'm snapping due to playing games right now. If I see Megidola or Megidolaon again my brain might implode.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The one martial arts class in this entire state that I want to go to is 45 minutes away. Hmm...this isn't gonna work. :'(

Laurence Barnes

Premium
At least the spammers have the decency to confine it to one subform 99% of the time, makes my job so much easier.
just wait until they get smarter they'll be rapidly posting on every board and pose convincingly as members o_o

thinking: changed my facebook name and profile pic and cover photo....let the trolling begin :devil:

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Oh my god, I'm so stiff it's not even funny...but lately it hurts whenever I do a massive stretch...well, not hurt, but like...I dunno, I feel like a limp noodle, maybe?

I hope people take interest in my DmC RP. Lord knows how I hate it when I start something only for it to not take off at all...

I should really finish my Wesker and Dante cosplays...been wanting to mix things up a bit...definitely tired of walking around as a plain civilian, that's for sure...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
If I was to post that DMC novel in Rotorua, would the postage be cheaper? I wonder. Or should I just take the SH1 through town and drop it off?
Chimera do you guys have a postbox big enough for a book outside your house? I could literally just drop it in there for you. I think you might be in class when we pass through town.
Lol, Rotorua you say? It most likely would be cheaper, but who knows, I'd have to ask my Aunty on that one since she lives there...
A postbox big enough for a book? Ehhh, I'd believe so. If my 1 year old cousin could fit in it, I'm pretty sure a book can.
And actually, I've finished kura for the year, 2 weeks ago to be exact, we're on supposedly "study leave."

Thinking...

Uhhh, that Picnic choco bar did not go down well...

*is feeling sick*

Top Bottom