• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Poor Unit-03. ._.

Yeah. =(

Another chibi... My fave chibi so far methinks.
He's just so unimpressed:lol:

He looks so cute and broody. X3

Thinking:
I wonder if, when Credo died, he became Logan...they look almost exactly a like. Or, maybe, Logan got banished and became Credo. It's weird. They even have the same facial hair and broody stare. Oh, look...a rhyme.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
He looks so cute and broody. X3

Thinking:
I wonder if, when Credo died, he became Logan...they look almost exactly a like. Or, maybe, Logan got banished and became Credo. It's weird. They even have the same facial hair and broody stare. Oh, look...a rhyme.

:blink: ...I think you could be onto something! Although, i think i prefer Credo :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking....if we ever need one afterward and I accidentally grab that one...oooooohhhhhhhuuuhuuuhuuuu. AWWWWWWWKWARD!!!! XD XD XD
I so want that towel now.
Me and my fetish with cleanliness.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I should totally use him as an RP character. Think that'd redeem 'im?

=D Totally! That's be a fun RP. ^^

Thinking:
I remember the days I could get a chapter written in a day. I wonder why I write slower the further I get into my stories. Is it because I don't want the story to end or is it because I know where the story is going and I know I'll not forget anything? Or am I secretly bored? I don't feel bored, though. Actually, I feel anxious. I want to finish because I've never finished a fic of this size before. And because I want to finally share it with people. @_@ *confused*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
=D Totally! That's be a fun RP. ^^

Would you want to RP with me? XD I can't find anyone willing.

EDIT: Wow, the N64 Neon Genesis Evangelion game looks amazing. It's too bad I can't PLAY IT WORTH CRAP! Frigging Sachiel of all Angels kicked my ass...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Would you want to RP with me? XD I can't find anyone willing.

EDIT: Wow, the N64 Neon Genesis Evangelion game looks amazing. It's too bad I can't PLAY IT WORTH CRAP! Frigging Sachiel of all Angels kicked my ass...
you didnt really ask everyone now did you XD

no point asking me anyway im going soon

see you all next weekend my friends to each is all and to all a goodnight

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*reads articles on Lionhead site* ooh Reaver... you little stirrer... mind you, gotta love his wit and cunning.

Ninja Gaiden Z? Oh, with zombies... wow, who didn't see that coming >.>
Have they done Call of Duty with Zombies yet <.<

Well, that turned out rubbish...

Turtles

TURTS c:
Been playing CoD recently and I must say it's a lot more fun than my friends say. Not to partial to First Person Shooters but this one has actually got me hooked on the gaming genre.

Dark Drakan

Admin
So the dark mornings have returned and I havent missed them one bit. If getting out of bed for work wasnt hard enough already now it feels like the middle of the night when I get up.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I SHALL LOSE WEIGHT BY THE TIME ANIMEBOSTON COMES!!!!..... So I can cosplay Lupo from Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon city!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
what way can i deal with this now... it's starting to look like i'm finding reasons not to trust her again...>_< but this can't carry on....

my head hurts...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's way over 80,000! (My word count, that is.... *spazzes*)

+ Hoping VB got my email.... *paranoid because her email is glitchy sometimes*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
It's way over 80,000! (My word count, that is.... *spazzes*)

+ Hoping VB got my email.... *paranoid because her email is glitchy sometimes*

You are talented and have major patience :D

I has it. I hope you've got my reply... *doesn't use hotmail very often*

Top Bottom