• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
At least I can walk normally now! Stairs are still bit of an issue, but I'm working on it....... WHY IS MY SISTER WATCHING XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS WITHOUT MEH?!?!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Day off work and weather is truly awful. Looks like I shall be fitting in some more Borderlands 2 later once ive sorted out putting up some new light fittings.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*is wondering if Shadow got my e-mail*

Just got it this morning. o_o *pokes internet*

Thinking:
I like the demo more each time I play it. Granted, I know what I'm doing now and I learned to ignore the people talking in the background, so...I guess that helps. I also noticed it said "Reaver's Reach" or something on the world map. <3 Why you torment me, Lionhead?

AzureNight13

Premium
Yay I can start work tomorrow and be out of the house!!!! I don't care if my place of work is a crappy establishment! At least now they realize how much I do at work!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just got it this morning. o_o *pokes internet*

Thinking:
I like the demo more each time I play it. Granted, I know what I'm doing now and I learned to ignore the people talking in the background, so...I guess that helps. I also noticed it said "Reaver's Reach" or something on the world map. <3 Why you torment me, Lionhead?

Wow, this morning?! o_O I sent it two days ago!

AzureNight13

Premium
The King has returned!!!! (I'm the King by the way) :D :p

Pssh! I bow down to no one you hear! No one! *put on Wesker shades*
Anyway....

Well dad, I appreciate you drilling a shelf on my wall so I can put stuff up, but did you really have to be an ass again afterwards? That shelf thing was a happy moment there you know...... No lie dad -_-

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hmmm...... *Kicks you to floor and takes a picture* Now I have proof that you bowed to me! Muhahahah! *Runs away while giggling crazy style*
LOL

*Kicks SRS to the floor, sits on him and deletes picture* :D There you go AzureNight13, no one will ever know :lol:...:shifty:
*steals a cookie too.*

CT: I'm insane... i have to be... that is gonna turn out rubbish... it's so obvious...

Top Bottom