• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wow, this morning?! :blink: I sent it two days ago!

Yeah. @_@ It's insanity, eh? *still poking her internet**offers cookies*

Shadow likes a lot of my posts! I'm popular in her eyes. :cool: :lol:
I love ya Shadow! ^_^

Aww, thankies. :3 Of course I like your posts. ^^ *thinks you're awesome*

Thinking:
I think I was just a major b*tch on that site. ._. I need to control my over-protectiveness.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aww, thankies. :3 Of course I like your posts. ^^ *thinks you're awesome*

Thinking:
I think I was just a major b*tch on that site. ._. I need to control my over-protectiveness.

Your welcome love. ^_^ Concerning your over protective ness. Screw everyone else! If your over protective be proud of it and let nobody tell you otherwise! Protect damn it, PROTECT!!!!!

Topic:
I gotta pee!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thinking:

Nothing wrong with being overprotective... heck, i've even done it myself... :lol:

Topic:
I gotta pee!

Why does no one think that more often...?

I hope that Fable book is good. £5.59 could easily have been spent on better things if not. Bought first xmas pressie too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Your welcome love. ^_^ Concerning your over protective ness. Screw everyone else! If your over protective be proud of it and let nobody tell you otherwise! Protect damn it, PROTECT!!!!!
Nothing wrong with being overprotective... heck, i've even done it myself... :lol:

Heh, thanks guys. :3 If that's how you feel, than protective I shall be! *runs to get a swod and sheild*

Well, I hope you at least like the story. XD

I'm sure I will. ^^ I plan on reading it when I get some free time (probably tomorrow or a little later tonight).

Thinking:
Mum ate a potato. It doesn't sound like much, but at least that means her latest flare-up is starting to die down. I don't think she's eaten more than jello and crackers in....about a week now. *worried but relieved, too*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh great. Another "anyone with any sort of belief in anything other than science should be shot" person. How wonderful and open-minded they must be.

:|

Top Bottom