• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Why do I even bother? I always try to do the right thing, but still get accused of doing something I never did. Story. Of. My. Life.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Srsly.

http://shatnerstoupee.blogspot.co.uk/ [/quote]
:gag face: LOL, well I guess as long as it's clean, fresh, smooth'n'silky (as my kid always says), then it's all good.

Why do I even bother? I always try to do the right thing, but still get accused of doing something I never did. Story. Of. My. Life.

*hugs*
Lol...whoa...I always thought they sing 'dancing' not ..... well. That just killed the song. ROFL.

+So, I was trying to put my son to bed for his nap and he was being his difficult self so I just kinda walked out. Then I had to go back in there to hang up some of his clothes coz laundry day sucks and if I don't do it then and there then it won't get done for the next two weeks. So I go back in, and he's under his blanket mumbling some nonsense which was probably him cursing me because he was saying 'mommy' in between the grumbles. I tiptoed over to his closet and opened it, and the stupid door squealed. I saw the hump under the blanket suddenly go still so I leapt into the closet and half closed the door, because if he sees me he'll take it as an invitation to play and that he doesn't need to nap anymore, etc etc. So I'm in the closet and waiting for his shuffling to settle down, when I accidentally let rip a burp. By accident. I'm not crude enough to do it just because I can, it slipped. Stupid milkshake. Anyway. So he suddenly bursts into tears because a creepy, ominous 'roar' came from the closet so I'm standing there feeling like the worst mum in the world, wondering whether I should just peek my head out and tell him it's me but then that might give him an even bigger fright to see me coming out of there, so I wait for him to run from the room looking for me in the lounge.
He doesn't.
Instead, he increases the volume of his crying and opens the friggin closet door. And he obviously scares himself half to death because he collapses on the floor and screams when he sees it's me.
Poor kid.
But seriously?
Next time you run TOWARD the monster, at least arm yourself with something hard and beat the crap out of it. Tch. You'd think my kids would know how it works by now.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I'm about 20cm too short.
But hell! It's THE HOBBIT! I'd be nuts not to apply for the role! I might even get to see some celebrities in the flesh....okay, maybe not, but I'll still have my 15 seconds of fame on international cinemas. Isn't The Hobbit like one of the most anticipated movies for whenever?
I really just want to check out the set and see what I'll look like dressed up as an elf. ^^, Wish me luck!!!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Football is a strange game sometimes, how did that just happen... against all the odds, stats and the run of play Chelsea managed to beat Barcelona.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

S.F.W

King of Hearts
Thinking: I can believe it's not butter, I WILL believe it's not butter, I DO believe it's not butter....!
wait......
Crap, it's butter >_>

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Dang it, Lionhead stop coming out with new things for me to buy! DX *looks at pretty costume**wants* Granted, the doll head thing is just freaky.... @_@

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay.
I think now that I have accepted the worst case scenario and got my rants and hysteria out of my system, I should set quiet time for daddy and me and have a chat about baby #4 possibly coming sooner than the 'maybe in 5 years' plan we had.
+ I'm watching shows called 'I didn't Know I was Pregnant' where you can see me. C'mon babes. Catch a hint, will ya? :|

Top Bottom