• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Virago

Not listening.
*waves meekly* Probably depends on the type of event and the type of work you have...cuz, depending on it, it could be slightly unprofessional.... :ermm: *hides in case she was out of order for replying* :blush:

You are correct, that would be extremely unprofessional! But as you may have guessed, I was a couple drinks in when I posted that, so...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's my mum's birthday. X3
Kinda guilty, I was supposed to make her a cake but my Grandparents are buying one. >_< *feels like a bad daughter now*

Ooh ooh, It's my dad's birthday today.
My dad didn't get a cake from me, so don't feel too hard on yourself... :p

Ooh, I has a thank you card... Never had one of those before :p

I'm so ache-y... I should've stayed in bed... :'(

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
well its not in my country now. god i love spicy mc chicken and theyve taken it away :'(
What country are you in that has done this evil thing?
9272330_orig.jpg

Engine Sentai Go-Onger!!! God I want Sosuke's coat! (The Red one)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's my mum's birthday. X3
Kinda guilty, I was supposed to make her a cake but my Grandparents are buying one. >_<*feels like a bad daughter now*
Ooh ooh, It's my dad's birthday today.
My dad didn't get a cake from me, so don't feel too hard on yourself... :p

Ooh, I has a thank you card... Never had one of those before :p

I'm so ache-y... I should've stayed in bed... :'(
Apparently it's my brother in-laws' wife's birthday today. We wouldn't have known if my mum in-law hadn't posted birthday wishes on their FB page, because they barely ever even talk to us. They have that vibe that they're 'too good' or have 'better' things to do than make time for the rest of us, y'know?
I hope she doesn't get cake. :devil:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
just had a major rp battle and i realised that when others use god like characters.......i'll use the strongest character i've created and no its not glaser......its called unknown although its real name is: voukrasack he is my new ultimate character..........to use when others have god like characters......so go suck it my plan is bulletproof

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
joined a new forum metroid 2002 it looks awesome :D now i have another place to chat.....lets see dmc forums, facebook, ruckasworld.com, metroid 2002 forum all with the same username (except i didnt forget the other e in ruckasworld.com and metroid 2002 forum) well facebook hints at it.......hmmm next twitter XD

Top Bottom