• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
what a day on tuesday went into town and looked in cex and game for metroid prime trilogy and if they had it metroid other m gmae had neither but cex had other m......turns out a guy just bought it online though so i got metroid prime hunters.......i said i wasn't leaving empty handed :cool:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Been playing so much Mass Effect lately. lol There was a time I didn't really care about the game. Didn't feel inclined to get it. Then a friend played it, told me about the comedy. Decided to get it, wanting some laughs. Got an amazing game in the process. A strong story. Bioware sure as hell knows how to make a story.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
+ Uh oh. Writing drive just died. T-T Come back!
:shifty:
It's not dead, I stole it :p

+I wish they kept their word. Why can't people keep their word? You may not be a believer but it'd be pretty nice if people could adapt Jesus' teachings of let your yes be your yes and your no be your no.
++I have to wait until Monday for the results now :'( I'm in two minds on this: my one mind is saying it's probably just a little bit of flu and I'm stressing for no reason, my other mind is still running and screaming crazily in all directions.
+++Good thing I'm a little better. Would NOT be good for my self-destructive ego that my therapist forgot our appointment AGAIN.:|

ZeroLove

La lala la la. I has new sword. New sword is actually two knives in one. X3 There's a really pretty elven pattern on the blades. X3

Like in real life? Do you have pictures of them, because I would love to see them. ^^
I love exotic fantasy weapons and elven blades.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:shifty:
It's not dead, I stole it :p

:O Can I has it back? :p

Like in real life? Do you have pictures of them, because I would love to see them. ^^
I love exotic fantasy weapons and elven blades.

Yeah, I do. ^^ No pictures yet. =) I'll try and get some soon.
I love them, too. *adores her sword collectionf for that reason*
Nice signature, by the way. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
First drafts suck.
No wonder I never go back to edit them.
Also, I need to pee.

+I'm gonna get a book! I'm so curious! I wonder what book he's picking for me!
++I missed my DMC.org anniversary again, didn't I? That's okay. I had pikelets today so :p
+++.....................................___________________________________________
Can't remember. Shoot.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sometimes younger witches annoy the heck out of me. 1) I said I wasn't sharing spells with people that aren't friends because that's personal. 2) I know most of them are doing this to annoy their family, so wtf is the point? 3) If all they want is a love spell, then they're idiots. Love spells take away free will. Any spell that takes away free will is bad magic. I'm a good witch and a healer and seer. Go do the math.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the day i go crazy is.....today!

im banging 7 gram rocks, im epic winning, im bi-winning, whats not to love?, thats how i party, i have one gear go, if he borrowed my brain he'd be like dude cant handle it, come on bro i got tiger blood, WEAK!, duh....winning winning, winning, thats how i roll, win here win there win win everywhere, im a total ****ing rock star from mars, absolute victory, im on a quest, right everysingle wroooooong, just do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9QS0q3mGPGg
XD

Top Bottom