• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
does anyone know how to find out who is subscribed to you on FF.net or who has faved your stories?
(yeah, i'm back on there. Trying to sort my account out)

i need to write that review... i just don't have the drive to atm

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
herotaisen8.jpg

Super Sentai vs. Kamen Rider Super Hero Taisen comes out this month on the 21 and I'm SOOOOO excited!!!!! Over 200 Sentai warriors and over 40 Kamen Riders will appear in this film. Its HUGE cast might end up in the Genis book of world records for most suit actors on set at one time. I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
herotaisen8.jpg

Super Sentai vs. Kamen Rider Super Hero Taisen comes out this month on the 21 and I'm SOOOOO excited!!!!! Over 200 Sentai warriors and over 40 Kamen Riders will appear in this film. Its HUGE cast might end up in the Genis book of world records for most suit actors on set at one time. I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!

I bet you'd love to be there and see that! :w00t:

I'll do that review tomorrow....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
does anyone know how to find out who is subscribed to you on FF.net or who has faved your stories?
(yeah, i'm back on there. Trying to sort my account out)

i need to write that review... i just don't have the drive to atm
Nope, you have to manually go through the messages that FF.net send to the email account you signed up with.
Unless there's an easier way that I'm unaware of o_o

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'll miss you... but hey, have an awesome time. (I know how you feel regards to Bunny. I don't like leaving Tilly either.)

Aww, thank you, VB. :3 It's really great to be back. *huglz*

Thinking:
Good gods, I've got all this new stuff I have no room for. ._. Wtf did I buy it all? D*mn you, Disney World/Epcot/Universal Studios and all your shiny-ness! =D
Granted, I did have such a huge fangirl moment at the Disney park when the Mad Hatter bowed at me.... I nearly climbed on that float and glomped him.... :blush:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's a five letter name. I find it amusing how many ways there are to get the name 'Dante' spelled wrong.
Yes I totally had to count the letters on my hand. I'm no good with numbers, and this is also nothing new.
Oh. And I hate FB.
I'm fairly sure I came here to do something really important but then hubby distracted me by going 'don't you like my comment I made on such and such...?'
What WAS I going to do?
Derp. Just felt the temp drop. Youch.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
If it can't detect that sort of problem, then why am i having it done. Something tells me that they don't know what they're looking for :/
I so want Tekken tag 2

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The short story is about his pirate days? Okay...this is getting more and more unfair. T-T I loathe e-readers but now I want one....

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Not many Last Airbender cosplayers ._. I really wanna cosplay as Toph, I love her. She's the most badass character *stops before I start gushing about her*

Virago

Not listening.
Question. Is it unprofessional to bring my flask to work events? I don't know that I can make it through these kinds of things without a bevie.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Question. Is it unprofessional to bring my flask to work events? I don't know that I can make it through these kinds of things without a bevie.

*waves meekly* Probably depends on the type of event and the type of work you have...cuz, depending on it, it could be slightly unprofessional.... :ermm: *hides in case she was out of order for replying* :blush:

Thinking:
Why are chapter bridges so hard to write? Why is is so difficult to explain four months went by without simply saying "four months passed"? @_@

Top Bottom