• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Do you consider yourself a hater?

Why even bother asking? You're just gonna categorize people according to your OPINION and treat them likewise. It's like tellin' a sixteen-year-old boy, who thinks smokin' is cool, about life.
You see, I know how to generalise people too!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DR: where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Me: Um... 0_e... I never really thought about that *cos I don't think I'll still be here in 5 years* um... well hopefully I won't be back at square one, y'know?
DR: Hmmm. I saw your reaction there. I think we still have a long way to go.
Me: o_o :'(

At least he was positive in thinking there's still a long way TO go. I don't. Every day is like the friggin end for me. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, I know, but I'm too far in to see it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
daiuy8.jpg

Gosei Sentai Dairanger!!!!
(FiveStar Squadron Great Ranger)

ZeroLove

Why even bother asking? You're just gonna categorize people according to your OPINION and treat them likewise. It's like tellin' a sixteen-year-old boy, who thinks smokin' is cool, about life.
You see, I know how to generalise people too!

You do it well. I am still curious to know though. Do you consider yourself a hater?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just beat DMC2 (Normal Mode) within the HD Collection. Its not a huge achievement but its something. But where is my Hard Mode and Bloody Palace options? Do I have to select Lucia's version to access these options or beat her normal mode first to access Dante's hard mode. Its been a while and I've forgot.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Two guys playing Earth Defense Force 2017...

Guy 1: Do you think this is the Japanese take on the war in Iraq?
Guy 2: ...WHAT?
Guy 1: Cuz you know, you can draw a lot of parallels between the events.
Guy 2: Speak for yourself, I don't remember a whole lot about Saddam's death robots.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
How...did that...happen? I was sitting in a meeting, completely confused as to why I was even there as it's not really anything to do with me...and now I've somehow agreed to being in charge of something? What? I'm going over it again and again in my mind and I literally cannot join the dots to see how I went from being a silent observer to being handed complete responsibility for this...

It's like losing sections of your memory because you've drunken too much. Only without the alcohol and presumed good time.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Only 2 rides I won't try at Alton Towers, I think...other than that? BRING IT ON! It's costing me an arm and a leg figuratively as it is so may as well risk them literally...

...too bad it's not til July.

Also - ASD assessment booked for Jake. Uh...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That thread went a bit awol didn't it? ._.
+ Argh tingly feet! I hate when my feet fall asleep! ARGH!!!!!!!
++Get up at 5:30, the kids are bound to get up too. Get up at 5, Captain Chaos is bound to wake up too. Get up at 4am with an hour and a bit of total privacy and still no writing happens because I'm too friggin tired to think. Story of my life.
+++ My back hurts and I feel sick. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
yay! a group on deviant art requested use of my 'Desert Nathan Drake Chibi' :w00t:
(makes my day when someone requests a piece of work.)

oh great... well at least it's 5 weeks away... not looking forward to that...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
POO bear Seth-y the POO bear, wherever you go you leave a trail of poo, POO bear I don't wanna be here, it's you and your poo, you silly POO POO beeeeaaaarrrr!!!!

Top Bottom