• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Haha - know the feeling. I made a huge fuss about getting it reinstalled on my laptop when I had to reformat and I've not even managed to get around to clicking on the icon to open it yet...

My dad keeps hassling me about my writing - I think he must have this crazy notion that one day I'll finish one of my books, get published and give him all this money. That is SO not going to happen...
Oh my word, my dad is exactly the same! He keeps telling me to get published so he can retire (not telling dad when I get published cos I'm ebil that way) x3

And mine ^^ But the sad thing is, I saved my blank word document :/
That's just proof to show your hard work. Isn't it a rule to always save like, every five minutes? Even if there's nothing on the page. That's five minutes you've been staring at and trying to fathom how to fill that page.

On a sidenote, it's comforting to know I'm not alone in this blank document struggle. ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Almost halfway through another chibi. Wouldn't be my choice. I'd rather draw something more 'human-looking' (it's easier to draw).
I'm so not in the mood to draw....:'(

ZeroLove

I thought I was defending gay rights, but apparently I am an extremist supporter of the new Devil May Cry game. Imagine that.
Edit: The haters are the same here as anywhere else. They are just fewer here.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:)
envelope_1_youve_got_mail_postcard-p239182208793547552envli_400.jpg

Reactions: Meg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"THROW IT ALL AWAY, THROW IT ALL AWAY