• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
There's no need for feminism anymore. Women have already won, they already rule and if they wanted, they could take over the world.
yes meaning the end of the human race.......and if that happens......it will make room for the ultimate side........MACHINES!!!!!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
wow now all this portal nonsense is clear.......but......the logic core......that means......THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE!!!!!!! :D and wheatley rules bitch along with the space core

Laurence Barnes

Premium
wow instincts suck it made me give my lil sisters the middle finger anyway im going till next weekend see you peoples later

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
.....word document is still blank....
Haha - know the feeling. I made a huge fuss about getting it reinstalled on my laptop when I had to reformat and I've not even managed to get around to clicking on the icon to open it yet...

My dad keeps hassling me about my writing - I think he must have this crazy notion that one day I'll finish one of my books, get published and give him all this money. That is SO not going to happen...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
That deserves a writers' high-five for sure.

I save blank documents all the time. Makes me feel productive.

*high fives*

I had a panic attack; I couldn't find my blank document. :O The thought of having to start all over! Kind funny, I named it “Lost” too… Now, I shall play with font and sizes for about 10 minutes just so I feel like I’ve made some progress.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think that is the most degrading thing that i have EVER Done... mind you, from the way i caught it, tottenham hotspur should've had me in goal this evening :lol:
Losing 5-1! pathetic...(just to point out, I'm not a spurs fan... but I'm related to one... :shifty: )

I never want to do that again... >_<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ha hehheh, someone made an Amnesia custom story for me, and they made Stephano a total badass. "Run! I'll hold the monsters off!"

"But Stephano, you'll...!"

"Just go! We can't argue!"

"Stephanooooooo!" *runs out of room, hears slashing, goes back in, five dismembered monsters surround a bloodstained Stephano*

"I told you I could handle it."

Top Bottom