• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
You serious? lol Or are you talking about Spider Guardian and not his cheap knockoffs?

CT: Behold my latest creation, Stephano, the animate statue!

Picture69.jpg
no i mean i dont know where to scan the phazon pillbugs it tells me where they can be scanned but......they're not there

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
no i mean i dont know where to scan the phazon pillbugs it tells me where they can be scanned but......they're not there

Ah, it was a one-time scan. If you didn't scan them in that room before you killed them, they're gone for good. You're talking about the ones in the Fuel Gel Processing room, right?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Ah, it was a one-time scan. If you didn't scan them in that room before you killed them, they're gone for good. You're talking about the ones in the Fuel Gel Processing room, right?
yup -_- great now i have to kill dark samus....again collect all upgrades, scan the pill bugs and tangle weed and get to phaaze mission.......again

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
yeah i plan to scan it before i kill dark samus this will be my 3rd repeat and the pill bug and tangle weed are the only creatures i have left to scan before my creature collection is complete

I believe the easiest place to scan Tangle Weed is the Drop Chamber.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
I believe the easiest place to scan Tangle Weed is the Drop Chamber.
yeah but not the 3rd floor thoes phazon puffers look like they're helping by sucking up your phazon but then they go APRIL FOOLS!!!! and then pow your a quarter way there to corruption

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
yeah but not the 3rd floor thoes phazon puffers look like they're helping by sucking up your phazon but then they go APRIL FOOLS!!!! and then pow your a quarter way there to corruption

That's why you let them drain you and then kill them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that once they glow red they're going to attack. Personally, I have the most trouble with Jelsacs, because I often underestimate their explosive range.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
That's why you let them drain you and then kill them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that once they glow red they're going to attack. Personally, I have the most trouble with Jelsacs, because I often underestimate their explosive range.
i dont have problems with the puffers or jelsacs puffers as you said just do that and jelsac go nearish to them then shoot and back up a bit the most annoying enemy for me is..........phaazoid thoes annoying guys i was like ha killed you......it split into 2 more phaazoids -_-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
i dont have problems with the puffers or jelsacs puffers as you said just do that and jelsac go nearish to them then shoot and back up a bit the most annoying enemy for me is..........phaazoid thoes annoying guys i was like ha killed you......it split into 2 more phaazoids -_-

I never had trouble with Phaazoids except when they made me have to go into Hypermode twice.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
I never had trouble with Phaazoids except when they made me have to go into Hypermode twice.
yeah thats what i mean and the fact that when you run away the attacks go through the doors......but the doors oh dont get me started AAAAAH A LOAD OF METROIDS AND PHAZ-INGS ARE CHASING ME AND I HAVE LOW HEALTH!!!! shoots door it doesnt open until im dead :mad:

Meg

I've had a bowl of noodles and a cup of coffee, and opened a word document....wait...yes, NOW I have a word document open. A blank one.
It's mocking me.
Can I punch it? :|
Yes.

I did manage to write a paragraph. My friend gave me the idea of writing about how awesome she is, so now I'm doing that. :lol:

Top Bottom