• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I'm actually looking forward to the weekend since we need to go shopping. I feel worse when the cupboards are empty and all that's left are all the things we didn't eat over the month because, well... they're not as tasty or whatever. I can get piles of fresh fruit and yoghurts and fresh fish again. Yeah!

It's pretty sad I'm looking forward to shopping because I really hate shopping. =(

I only like shopping if I get something out of it. Like... A video game or something. My hate of shopping is mostly my hate towards children making loud noises. I wish parents would shut the kids up somehow... Outside of creating brats who get a candy bar whenever they whine too much.

Oh. The thought you found more interesting?! Yeah that.

"I pull an all-nighter, and now I feel like I got my entire body numbed by a dentist. Why did I let myself drink coffee last night?"

Osaka

trollololol
A Shopper has been identified! Begin the rabble! And bring the giant robot who makes robots a cup of iced oil tea.

"South Park is awesome."

I said I liked shopping, but that don't mean I like the rabble of the crowd! Can't stand being packed in a shop like a sardine. >.<

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Food shopping is an experience I'd love to pay someone else to do, I enjoy it that much. Last time I went, the store was full of cranky-ass people just like me, so they must have been enjoying it as well. It's like plucking nose hairs. But I do love it when there's a cupboard/freezer full of food and we get some fresh fancy bread and cakes and treats. There are no shops around here to get anything other than really basic food items from, so I do look forward to our monthly outing in a slightly masochistic way.

Now shopping for fun stuff I love. But I mostly do that on the internets, since I'd have to go to Truro otherwise.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Hm... Odd that my avatar only animates on my profile page.

Trying some headbanging, are we? You gotta learn how to do that properly, scales. Why do you think us furs can headbang so well? Oh wait... Not every furry is a metalhead... Uh...

"I like how a ring can give me the power to swim for an hour underwater in Oblivion. Also, I hope no one gets all creeped out by the fact that I'm a furry."

Edit: All this, except for the thought, was the result of me being underslept. I only get sleep three nights a week at best or worst. Sorry. Now... To try to get this dizzy feeling out of me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying some headbanging, are we? You gotta learn how to do that properly, scales. Why do you think us furs can headbang so well? Oh wait... Not every furry is a metalhead... Uh...

"I like how a ring can give me the power to swim for an hour underwater in Oblivion. Also, I hope no one gets all creeped out by the fact that I'm a furry."

Edit: All this, except for the thought, was the result of me being underslept. I only get sleep three nights a week at best or worst. Sorry. Now... To try to get this dizzy feeling out of me.

Scales? Now isn't that insulting. :p

I really don't mind if you're a furry, actually. I'm more partial to scales, but fur is fine by me as well. ^_^

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Scales? Now isn't that insulting. :p

I really don't mind if you're a furry, actually. I'm more partial to scales, but fur is fine by me as well. ^_^

I'm a serval fur. And... the serval apparently has some sort of genes in it of another cat of the family servals are in, since my serval fursona has either white fur or blackish orange fur depending on the jacket I have on... Or my laziness when someone wants to get me to dress up as Klawed Flaw, the mentioned Fursona.

I like scalies. I was guildies with one on an MMORPG, actually. He was more... annoying, but I could stand him. You are the complete opposite. I like you more.

"I am so scared of getting my butt handed to me again in Lost Planet... Better get disc ready, and the manual near me."

Osaka

trollololol
Nice..Very nice... :D Really should start getting ready for work though.
How many balls do we have stuck under bushes and in trees that belong to the kids next door? There's a friggin park at the back of the garden, how come they can't play ball there?? >_>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Are spoilers still not working?
YAY another trophy :D
Thanks for the post faves.

better start replying to those messages

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
oink!
Oh, i had bacon earlier... ooh i have TWO city and guilds certificates... well bugger me... ah, they're five years old...

*burps* excuse me... i have to take a tablet... the monster is getting angry

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
"Great... A distraction from my schoolwork." "Hooray! My coffee senses are tingling, and they are telling me my second cup of coffee today is going to be made soon." "I wish that mastiff would become a frigging gentle giant already. Too bad that only happens when the dog isn't a puppy who bites everything."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm a serval fur. And... the serval apparently has some sort of genes in it of another cat of the family servals are in, since my serval fursona has either white fur or blackish orange fur depending on the jacket I have on... Or my laziness when someone wants to get me to dress up as Klawed Flaw, the mentioned Fursona.

I like scalies. I was guildies with one on an MMORPG, actually. He was more... annoying, but I could stand him. You are the complete opposite. I like you more.

"I am so scared of getting my butt handed to me again in Lost Planet... Better get disc ready, and the manual near me."

Serval? Wow, that's new to me. ^_^ I'm a dragon/snake/lizard. Very very occasionally wolf, too.

Top Bottom