• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I remember that briefly being on the news some time ago. I mean if you think about it, a book is a book, holy scripture or not. What matters is that your faith doesn't die just because some bloke looking for trouble burns the book you believe in. I mean flame-bait much? But that's how religious wars start, I guess, because of idiots like that.

CT: I like seeing the long list of avi's of my friends who are online ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
And that's why I don't bother with religion. Even if most of the people in it are sane and understanding, it's the vocal minority that makes everyone think otherwise. Ugh.

CT: Okay, yeah, ow. That hurt me and it wasn't even directed towards me.

aka958

Don't trust people
Why did you do that? Could've at least tell me why...

And why is it bothering me so much? No lifer nr.1, I presume...

Osaka

trollololol
And that's why I don't bother with religion. Even if most of the people in it are sane and understanding, it's the vocal minority that makes everyone think otherwise. Ugh.

There will always be the blind followers causing trouble and strife. That's what put me off following christianity from a young age. I'm not atheist, since I still believe that there's more than just the science that is before us, but I don't really fit into any of the religions that are current.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think the mature response people should have given the preacher bloke is to ignore him - he's a real-life troll. So he's within his right to burn a book in America or insult someone. I'd say to him: "You showed 'em. You're the man. The MAN." /sarcasm.

If those Muslims who got angry at him would just laugh at him instead I'd say we've all have made some progress. Nobody gets anywhere by not being able to open their mouths for fear of upsetting someone else, except down the road to censorship and fear. What we need is for people to grow up and see these things for how trivial they really are. A book is a book. If your faith is solid, no berk burning a copy of the Qur'an should bother you that much.

Osaka

trollololol
I'd perfer to worship Dante. :p I've heard that there's about 390,000 jedi knights in england and wales alone. lol

Meg

@Lexy-Especially since in the Qur'an it says to turn away from people that insult you. e_e

CT: Bleh!

Top Bottom