• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Not to mention getting angry is giving him exactly what he wants, to provoke a hostile reaction.
Exactly! Its such a shame how very vocal people aren't following the teachings of the religion they follow. Muhammad was a very peaceful man and yet there's a vocal minority making all Muslims look bad.

I'd say every religion has a group like that, but thanks to 9/11 Muslims get most of the hate. In America at least. e_e

CT: Wow! 50 likes. :oops: I feel very loved. Thank you everyone. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Agh. I can't wait until we've moved next week.
NO MORE BUS RIDES! WHOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!
But for now...ugh...I gotta run to catch the bus T_T

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Now the question is, do I try to write it, knowing that I probably won't finish it or be able to submit it before the 28th? Or do I just leave it and wait for the next round? But I really want to do that competition. I love milking a story out of a song. Agh...I guess I'll see how it goes. I don't need to cook meat tonight so I have a few more minutes spare, so I might as well give it a shot.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm actually looking forward to the weekend since we need to go shopping. I feel worse when the cupboards are empty and all that's left are all the things we didn't eat over the month because, well... they're not as tasty or whatever. I can get piles of fresh fruit and yoghurts and fresh fish again. Yeah!

It's pretty sad I'm looking forward to shopping because I really hate shopping. =(

Top Bottom