• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i admit it, i was a complete and total moron for not just buying mass effect 2... borrowing it for several days on a gamestop employee perk just didn't do it justice. rushing it didn't do it justice, and neither did leaving it unfinished.

the fact that red dead redemption won game of the year over this is a fact that blows my mind. this is simply one of the greatest games i have ever played. ever.

Osaka

trollololol
Letter writing to the council; what joy. Sometimes I don't see the point in it when all i get back is either "we need more information." I mean, I give all I can give what else can you possibly want? I know, it keeps you lot in a job. >_>

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hospital tomorrow! I've been waiting 3 months for this appointment. I'm hoping they are miracle workers and put me right! :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
17.gif

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dude in Dani's sig reminds me of Fezz. And the other one looks like that annoying guy from Transformers (forgot his name). Can't tell though he keeps moving too bloody fast, LOL!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^The last show I watched with a couple like that was Brothers & Sisters last night.

CT: WOW! My FP profile is LONG! I really need to go cut that down to size.
Also, ugh, Noel Leeming you guys suck piles. It's not that friggin difficult to scan an invoice and email it, y'know. What is this, South Africa? Get with the Fing program already.
Oh yes, I like dissing on countries who lack more than the third world country I'm from. I expect BETTER, that's why.

Ugh, oh no. Of course the first MSN message he sends me will be to add another task to my already long list of tasks for the day. D:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
One of the butterflies overflapped itself and exploded.
ROFL! Oh. my. word. What was I high on when I wrote that, really? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
YESSSSSSS! Hot damn, inspiration has STRUCK! I hafta write RIGHT NOW...

After I finish the dishes. Right. >.>

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I really need to start checking for typos more often.

+ I am so glad I broke down and went to Super Stop to get this candy. It's so good. OMNOMNOMNOM. <3

Top Bottom