• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;272363 said:
Well holy crap. Now I know what Ms. Angel was talking about with all the mean comments being posted in this thread. I was to busy having a panic attack yesterday to notice. But now that I see it I have to say gees. ._. I'm guilty of it to, but I think we all need to mediate and make smoothies. I like smoothies. Better yet, let's promise to not use this thread to vent about what happens on here. Ok? *goes to get smoothie*

*gives my smoothie to you* I don't much like smoothies, but I don't want it going to waste.

And there really should be a vent thread... But, I think there was one and someone got mad at the person who posted it.

Meg

Thanks. I really did go to get a smoothie, but the place was closed. So I got some candy instead. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;272378 said:
Thanks. I really did go to get a smoothie, but the place was closed. So I got some candy instead. :lol:

Heh heh, candy will rot your teeth. XP

Meh, what do I care, it's candy. :D

Glad to see you're feeling somewhat better.

Meg

^Yeah thanks. I had a nice talk with Ms. Angel and I feel better now. I'm still gonna go for a few days, but I'm going with high spirits. See you all in a few days! Don't get to crazy while I'm gone. ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;272383 said:
^Yeah thanks. I had a nice talk with Ms. Angel and I feel better now. I'm still gonna go for a few days, but I'm going with high spirits. See you all in a few days! Don't get to crazy while I'm gone. ;)

That's good to hear.

I understand you leaving, you probably still need to clear your head. ^_^

I won't go crazy, because I know you're coming back. And like I said... That forum I showed you is always a good backup.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This, my friends, is what will go into that troll's head, I'm sure.

cd-167b.jpg

I couldn't find a more epic ban hammer.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
You didn't raid mr.Credo's closet,that's why...only I did.

*Random street punk* : Didn't you ran away when you barelly opened it so that you wouldn't get sliced by Senbonzakura?

...Dammit.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm happy and sad and I've just put £100 on my credit card - shouldn't really have done that! o_O

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was going to stay away and just came on to execute my devious plan...but then LoD caught me...

HAZ MAJOR HAPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The people here are friggin epic. Seriously. XDDDDD

*continues happy squee*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Congrats on the yellow-ness chole. i was gonna ask how you are, but i'm guessing your ok by the amount of Squeeeeeee-ing going on!
I've just channel flicked to see the very end of the very last moments of the very last Big Brother ever - thank god for that!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Thanks Ebony, good to see you on here again, been missin your posts.

*still squeeing*

Awwwwwww, why's it got to be weekend? D:

TGS next weekend! I am PUMPED for it!!! :D

No honey, I don't really want to go spend money. I want to stay on the forum.

nini dot exe

I'm thinking is it really necessary for my upstairs neighbour to play his base-filled music so low that it sounds like people stomping on the ceiling? I mean, playing it loudly is just rude and I can deal with that, but keeping it at that irritating level is just trolling...or something. :S

Meg

I leave, everyone else leaves. I apologize, everyone else apologizes. I come back, everyone else comes back. CLEARLY I'm a trend setter. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;272434 said:
I leave, everyone else leaves. I apologize, everyone else apologizes. I come back, everyone else comes back. CLEARLY I'm a trend setter. :lol:

Well, you ARE fairly charismatic you know. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;272442 said:
Wow baby metroid was waaaaaaaay big, now magine that if he had evolved into the omega or queen level :wacko:

Actually, it was only that big because it was exposed to Beta rays. And because of that, it couldn't evolve.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
DreadnoughtDT;272443 said:
Actually, it was only that big because it was exposed to Beta rays. And because of that, it couldn't evolve.

Actually it could evolve, it just needed some other kind of energy.

Thinking: I wonder if i shall throw my characters in there

NintenDUDE

̄ω ̄
Lol Sony and Microsoft totally made fun of Nintendo for having Motion Sensor controllers... Now I see in a Gamestop the "Playstation Move" *cough cough* Wii with better graphics and crappier games... *cough cough*

Nintendo = Smartest of the 3 major gaming companies.

No wonder they sell the most consoles world wide :eek:

Top Bottom