• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;272446 said:
Actually it could evolve, it just needed some other kind of energy.

Thinking: I wonder if i shall throw my characters in there

I always thought that for a Metroid to evolve into an Alpha, Gamma, Zeta, Omega, or even Queen, it needed the right atmosphere and a certain amount of kills.

I see it this way.

Metroids on SR388 follow the natural Metroid evolution cycle. However, Metroids on Tallon IV turned into not Alpha Metroids, but Hunter Metroids and later Fission Metroids.

Just some food for thought.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Unexpected change of mood: from good feelings to deep frustration and despair. Now I really hate myself and need severe punishment. Guess this experience I am going through at the very moment is gonna give me several gray hairs.... =((((

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I have been thinking on how everyone I like in this forum kept thinking on leaving this forums (glad they did not leave), and this makes me really sad and starts to affect my mood now...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
DreadnoughtDT;272559 said:
What about Ebil Eb? It has a ring to it. :p

Ebil Eb is my name on MSN! Did you know that? Or is it Ebil Ebo? I can't remember I dont go on MSN much?! ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;272582 said:
Ebil Eb is my name on MSN! Did you know that? Or is it Ebil Ebo? I can't remember I dont go on MSN much?! ^_^

XD I didn't know that. Ebil Ebo sounds like shorthand for Ebil Eboshidori though. XD Eboshidori is my Youtube name.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
DreadnoughtDT;272584 said:
XD I didn't know that. Ebil Ebo sounds like shorthand for Ebil Eboshidori though. XD Eboshidori is my Youtube name.

Ha! What a coincidence! I'll haveta have a think - I always end up hating my usernames. I play it safe with boring "Ebony" :-D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Chaos Master;272579 said:
I have been thinking on how everyone I like in this forum kept thinking on leaving this forums (glad they did not leave), and this makes me really sad and starts to affect my mood now...

YOU MEANIE!I thought we were friends!!*Runs away while manly tears flow!*

Nah,kidding.

Top Bottom