• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:O
I don't think I can beat Cheez's bro fist entry. You don't get more epic than that.

+Mark coming in another half hour. Agh. Dunno if I'm going to tell him about hubby. Dunno if I should. Dunno if it's my place to do so. Ughhhh. So confused.
++Coffee needed now.
+++I'M GOING TO GET PUBLISHED! FOR REALZ! As soon as I can finish writing a bloody book, but YEAAAAAAA I'M GOING TO GET PUBLISHED WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!
++++No. Do not put the mini skateboard down your pants. It won't be very amusing if it gets stuck in there now would it?
+++++Crummy weather.
++++++Autumn is going to be here tonight!!!!! :D :D

+1 Just realised how bad the first + might sound. No I'm not cheating on my hubby and will never think of it. Mark's mah shrink aye.
Yep. We're back to square one it seems. :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Think I may just go ahead and delete that load of nonsense. It was stupid of me to even think of posting it.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have to go out but I don't want to, because it's like a storm in the North Sea out there. But this stuff isn't gonna post itself.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I have something half-formed in my brain which makes sense in there but I reckon if I come out with it, it'll get lost in translation, as it were. Ah well. Maybe another time.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Another day, another cold...
At least i can finish the second part of the Tekken Hybrid review...
Using the retailer GAME as a reason to delay a game for delaying a title for two weeks is incredibly stupid. Considering the new release date puts it head to head with Mass Effect 3 (and street fighter x tekken).

Should the skin in my eye be doing that?:blink:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
gotta finish those pictures... but i can't draw arms!!! then... i'll write a review of Catherine... and perhaps throw up and maybe sleep somewhere in between.
I wonder, will tilly let me go to bed, or will she want to see the ps3 working...

Meg

I wonder if anyone here still thinks of me as "the nice one" or if the number of times I've been overly sarcastic and, hell rude, has ruined my reputation? DAMIT! (<-- German for "so that" :lol:)

Top Bottom