• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
So the Storm troopers are clones of Jango fett?
TOPIC: Star Wars still
yes jango fett had a clone of his own as a son called boba fett and he was cloned for an army for the republic but when the empire took over the clones were now called stormtroopers and they are still clones of jango and they have alot of jangos dna at kamino so they can make as many clones of him as they want

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
yes jango fett had a clone of his own as a son called boba fett and he was cloned for an army for the republic but when the empire took over the clones were now called stormtroopers and they are still clones of jango and they have alot of jangos dna at kamino so they can make as many clones of him as they want
Ok so Jango Fett is the original. JF was cloned which made Bob Fett which became like a son to JF. The BF was cloned many times to create the Storm Troopers correct?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Ok so Jango Fett is the original. JF was cloned which made Bob Fett which became like a son to JF. The BF was cloned many times to create the Storm Troopers correct?
no boba fett wasnt cloned...jango fett was cloned to create boba and the clone troopers.....then when the empire took over thoes clone troopers were now called storm troopers with new weapons and armor

Laurence Barnes

Premium
if i was jango........i would be one angry guy when isee mace windu :mad: and one rich bounty hunter when i find komari vosa

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Please don't be cross with me, dear one. You know how I am. You know I have communication issues. I'm sorry. Please don't be cross.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ah, Nightwish. You always put me in a good mood. ^_^

This is me ignoring my homework like a boss, cause I can.

I'm writing again! Yay! Silias isn't a pleasant person when he thinks he's being ignored. For that matter, neither is Clark, but the Clark family has always had....issues. >.>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Still working on DBZ chibis... really finding this work difficult. Arms... i hate drawing arms... and hands!

CT: Shut up father, we're trying to watch tv!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Very very very grateful for having such a fantastic husband. The party would not have happened if it wasn't for him.
Grateful. Why don't they spell it greatful? I mean it's not like you're full of grate. Grate is what you do to cheese and carrots.
Anyway.
So proud of my kiddies.
So thankful everyone pitched up, even the people who said they might not make it.
Some very lovely people.
*siiiiigh* *staring at pile of ironing*
NUUUU SETH WHY YOU CRYING BOY?!?!?!?

Top Bottom