• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Whole day tomorrow without any children plus doing my favourite thing in the whole world ever ALL DAY LONG.

I CANNOT WAIT! I THINK I'M GOING TO PASS OUT FROM EXCITEMENT!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking...how I'm still amazed that this guy that I'm listening to while I do my job...sounds like Wesker. So much win. xD

Which Wesker, though? XD There have been many voice actors for him over the years. My personal favorite was his one in the Umbrella Chronicles years.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Which Wesker, though? XD There have been many voice actors for him over the years. My personal favorite was his one in the Umbrella Chronicles years.

Well, when I was first listening to him, he sounded like the first one...and then at later times when he says affirmative responses or murmurs it out, he sounds like Wesker from RE 5. xD

Well, when I was first listening to him, he sounded like the first one...and then at later times when he says affirmative responses or murmurs it out, he sounds like Wesker from RE 5. xD
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
6f428754.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I have now met the ultimate question...
Asura's Wrath... or the DMC HD Collection on 360? (Mum is getting me the one on PS3 :p BUT it won't get here, until after release)

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I have no idea. We listen to audio files, but if he looked like him...I will never leave this computer and just stare and listen. xD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I have done a stupid thing with that question... i'm about a month ahead of myself... and i keep thinking DMC hd collection is out in march and not April :lol: I'm such an idiot. Why couldn't it be released in march :(

Those cookies didn't taste very nice with coffee :(

Top Bottom