• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
To anyone who has looked at my sig request, I'd prefer the text to say what he's saying in the comic panel. XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Ok, if I'm honest, I'm just trying to fit words to the stars in Dante's Stalker's post on the previous page. So far my mind is being boggled in ways it probably shouldn't.

Also, I wrote the prologue. Screw this "I've got two stories I don't want to give up" thing - I'm just going to go right ahead and mash them both together and see what happens. Could be good, could be awful. We'll see...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
lol children alphabet songs are getting better:

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz now i know my abc's wont you come and....suck my dick mother ****er yeah thats right thats right **** you

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Awwww, come on! Surely the point of a postal order is to get the money straight away! Not have it crossed and wait 7+ days. That's just f***ing stupid?! I've sent it now, you should've messaged me earlier like the other seller did... *sighs* :'(

Yes! That generator is gone!!! Thankfully I should sleep better tonight :shifty:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Getting up at 6am is no fun. NO FUN I SAY!
I'm so tired.
And hungry. Hungaaaaarrryyyy.
Wonder how I'm going to pull this off today?
Cricket tonight whoohoo.
Ow.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Whoops. I lost control of my finger there. Why do my hands feel like they weigh like bricks?
Why is it that every time I try to write a scrap to upload, I think 'no, this line sounds too good, what if someone steals it?'
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
So friggin tired.
I'm typing Callum. Yes.
Oh. HEY. Party this weekend.
Oh FLIP. :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wish that lady would have said "for theatrical productions only". I mean...seriously? She invited all these people and then, "oops, sorry. Individual people aren't allowed. Only threatrical groups." Gee, thanks lady. Not like I'd planned my whole day around going to your costume showing. It's not like I didn't have other things I wanted to do that I cancelled. Oh no. I didn't have anything better. Fudging people.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
so strange... i feel a rage... but i can't express it...
i want to lash out at the people that hurt my family my mum especially, but it's so long ago... that it's impossible.

soo tired and it's only 9pm...

Top Bottom