• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What PS1 game did you get?
I'm looking for FF9 and Soul Edge.

I bought Ghost in the Shell. (It cost $35.39... compared to the $1.56 of Buffy *i'm converting these*)
it;s a shame you haven't got a PAL ps1 (or lived in the uk), i could've sent you a spare version i have of soul edge (well soul blade in the uk).
FF9 is really expensive (believe me, i've looked for it) but i have the strategy guide... (again... it was a bargain)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I bought Ghost in the Shell. (It cost $35.39... compared to the $1.56 of Buffy *i'm converting these*)
it;s a shame you haven't got a PAL ps1 (or lived in the uk), i could've sent you a spare version i have of soul edge (well soul blade in the uk).
FF9 is really expensive (believe me, i've looked for it) but i have the strategy guide... (again... it was a bargain)
*Plans to move to the UK because I want to play Soul Edge/Blade.*
And really? Sigh... why must you be so expensive FF9 why?!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
TBH DMC4 is pretty hard to come across in the smaller regions of the uk... I can't remember if i got it the same time that i bought my ps3... (i think i bought it with heavenly sword... man did i regret that.)

Top Bottom