• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
STUPID DIGITAL MOVIE COPY! Y U NO TRANSFER???

Driving me crazy...no wonder people just pirate if they have this sort of kerfuffle with digital versions of films...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'VE LOST ALL HOPE for the DmC game. An Official page for the game spelt Vergil, 'Virgil'... all hope is gone... you'd think an OFFICIAL page would get it right... at least, you'd hope, they'd get it right.

Way to upset my mother, pop.
I think i may get rid of my playstation move... there's no room to play it

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
rundas and jango they have something in common they both died and their my fav characters from starwars and metroid

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'VE LOST ALL HOPE for the DmC game. An Official page for the game spelt Vergil, 'Virgil'... all hope is gone... you'd think an OFFICIAL page would get it right... at least, you'd hope, they'd get it right.
The peeps who showed off the DMC3 footage didn't even get it right. And they helped develop the game. Pretty sure they put the presentation together too.

+GOGGLES!
++Go da sleep ya munchkin.
+++I wish I could go to sleep, too. Which is weird cos I actually got to sleep through last night.
++++*brainspasm*
++++++++++++++++COFFEE!!!!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
It's a fail and a win! It's a wail! Or a fin!
Maybe I'm over thinking this
NIGHTWISH
BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK
NIGHTWISH
OHMAHGAH

>.> Too much caffeine? Who, me?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
why the hell did i have to bring up my fear of the suffering.......DAMN YOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!
ONONES PLAY THIS GAME
1346d1236139964-suffering-free-legal-full-game-26298859nv6.jpg
DONT KNOW IF ITS JUST ME BUT IT SCARES THE LIFE OUT OF ME!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've only ever had one proper Valentines day. One with you, being all lovey dovey and happy and whatnot. Three without you but with lots of flowers and chocolates and cuddly toys in the mail. And the last Valentines we 'celebrated', we were long distance once again and you sent a Valentine to your best friends' sister while I thought we were trying to sort our relationship issues out. The point is not that you sent me a card and sent her flowers and chocolates and stuff. The point is you're meant to have only ONE Valentine.
I know why you don't celebrate Valentines day. It just reminds you of the time when you were an asshole and wanted your bread buttered and toasted on all sides.
I don't celebrate Valentines day because it lost all meaning to me when I found out you loved someone else. Or crushed. Whatever you want to call it. This is the same reason I don't celebrate or hold value to my birthday. Kinda sucks when your boyfriend tells you he likes someone else while he's taken you out for lunch on your birthday, y'know? That kinda thing sticks in your heart.
So don't come to me and go 'now I feel bad for not doing anything on Valentines day because I see everyone else on Facebook has done or gotten something'. It's your loss babeh, you missed out on LOVE biscuits coated in icing and chocolate, and a bell that had a special message on it just for you, and possibly a lovely romantic night filled with ***************************** ***** ************ * ***********.
Y ou are a funneh fella. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Top Bottom