• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@DT: Neither do I, seeing as I seem to do best with a hammer.... >_>

TBH DMC4 is pretty hard to come across in the smaller regions of the uk... I can't remember if i got it the same time that i bought my ps3... (i think i bought it with heavenly sword... man did i regret that.)

DMC4 seems to be hard to come across in general. :/ I looked on Amazon and the only regular DMC4 for 360 was about $30. >_< *just getting this off LIVE if she can* Was Heavenly Sword that bad? :blink:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

DMC4 seems to be hard to come across in general. :/ I looked on Amazon and the only regular DMC4 for 360 was about $30. >_< *just getting this off LIVE if she can* Was Heavenly Sword that bad? :blink:
30 dollars?! Go to a local game stop and pick one up for 10 or 15 dollars.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Its another one of those games that some people will like and others will hate... it just reminded me of God of War... plus i don't like the button configuration.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
xbox%20drop.jpg

This image fills me with the kind of laughter that only a Gundam nerd can experience... Okay that's just random BS, but holy crap this image is hilarious.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*looks at DS's kids* They all look so similar!

*looks at own kids* They all look so different!

Should I be worried?
NEVAR!!!
At least you'll never get their names mixed up. XD

+You know you're getting to the point of zombie-tired when you think watching people run around the empty seats part of the stadium is hilarious. Don't think the people behind me appreciated my laughing, especially because I wasn't paying much attention to what was happening on the field.
But it really WAS very funny. They looked like little hobbit-ant hybrids skipping around from where I was sitting.

++ Oooooh competition board - hurraaaahhh!!!!! :D

Top Bottom