• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Evil = I want to stick a pin in Kirby and see what happens. MWHAHAHAHAHA!
thats evil? how about a want to bomb everyone, dig up every gram of nature, exterminate all animals and humans and replace everything with metal and everyone with machines MUHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!:devil:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
=D Ditto. *wants to make a Vergil doll, still**has bad luck with dolls*

I'd love a vergil doll, but i just customized a sackboy (as you may remember). (Plus I'm lazy and i don't know how to make dolls)

Yeah! I sorted mah room... again :D (and it got cleaned).
Aww, i wish it was wednesday... oh wait, he's coming with us... BOOO!!!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
thats evil? how about a want to bomb everyone, dig up every gram of nature, exterminate all animals and humans and replace everything with metal and everyone with machines MUHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!:devil:

Well all know that eventually Skynet is going to take over the world. Either that or Walmart.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Well all know that eventually Skynet is going to take over the world. Either that or Walmart.
yes....yes!!! soon machines will rule.....just as i predicted (im obsessed with machines) all that is left is to become the leader and lead my metalic brethrin to freedom

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, who knew flatulence could clear a room... :devil:

Bloodrayne 2 and Ghost in the shell please... oh and a real Vergil and I can die a happy VeeBee.:w00t:

Meg

I have yarn that's the exact colour of Lightning's hair...hmm.... *wonders if she ought to try making a doll*
@...............@!!!!!!!!!!!
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! If only so I can steal it once you're done. @.@

CT: I've been waiting for so long for someone like you (The Mars Volta)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my God!! That was the best episode of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger ever!! But here is the kicker, it was the second to last episode so that means the last episode will be wicked AWESOME!!! The previews have gotten me excited for the last episode.
Now that's what I call GOOD TV! ^_^

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Dear Paramore Fans,

(edit: F*ck messed up, computers being lousy >.<) FLYLEAF IS SUPERIOR TO PARAMORE!! END OF STORYY!!!!!

-Sincerely. a Very Annouyed Flyleaf Fan

Reactions: Meg

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i wrote a story about spongebob in my english test yesterday i thought i would fail because it was childish but the new english teacher gave me an A+ lol :p
new english teacher FTW :D

Top Bottom