• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm never on anyone's list :( Than again, I'm used to it by now, like someone said who's not here anymore, "we all know you're a sad person who's lonely... (there's nood need to insult people who are happy...)"

I can't believe we've lost all of that food... stupid freezer!
This weekend is getting worse by the minute.

Meg

I'm never on anyone's list :( Than again, I'm used to it by now, like someone said who's not here anymore, "we all know you're a sad person who's lonely... (there's nood need to insult people who are happy...)"

I can't believe we've lost all of that food... stupid freezer!
This weekend is getting worse by the minute.
You can be on my list. =] And we all know you're on DS's list too. And since we are the two coolest people on the forums that makes being on our lists way better than anyone else's. :cool:

Except Tonks. She's in a league of her own.

CT: Eh gads the homework! >_<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You can be on my list. =] And we all know you're on DS's list too. And since we are the two coolest people on the forums that makes being on our lists way better than anyone else's. :cool:

Except Tonks. She's in a league of her own.

CT: Eh gads the homework! >_<

Thanks Meg :O :w00t: (Yay! I'm on two lists :p )
Good Luck with Homework.

CT: WTF is that?! ewww...grossss....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

You're on my list. ^^ *thinks VB is wonderful**pokes person who said that**thinks they were speaking nonsense*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You're on my list. ^^ *thinks VB is wonderful**pokes person who said that**thinks they were speaking nonsense*

Yay! Three lists :w00t: I feel wanted again ^_^

CT: why/how have i become sucha big fan of bloodrayne?! She's cool, but she's no Blaze from Streets of Rage.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I'd like to think that anyone who was here to welcome me on the forums is on my list. Especially you, VB. At first I was like ":blink: These people are scary", but then I got to the "Yay, they like me!" phase and I'm happy to say I haven't left that yet. I have such good friends on these forums and one very special lizard/sergal/what have you ^_^

CT: Should probably get started on that homework.
Ah, screw it. Let evil!lazy!Tonks take the reins tonight since we worked our asses of for that scholarship.
>.>
<.<
Sides, evil!lazy!Tonks is a better writer than chaoticneutral!responsible!Tonks.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd like to think that anyone who was here to welcome me on the forums is on my list. Especially you, VB. At first I was like ":blink: These people are scary", but then I got to the "Yay, they like me!" phase and I'm happy to say I haven't left that yet. I have such good friends on these forums and one very special lizard/sergal/what have you ^_^

CT: Should probably get started on that homework.
Ah, screw it. Let evil!lazy!Tonks take the reins tonight since we worked our asses of for that scholarship.
>.>
<.<
Sides, evil!lazy!Tonks is a better writer than chaoticneutral!responsible!Tonks.

I'll always be your very special lizard/Sergal/what have you, my fuzzy werewolf. :3

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I have yarn that's the exact colour of Lightning's hair...hmm.... *wonders if she ought to try making a doll*

Oooh, I can imagine a Lightning Sackboy/girl... INFACT, i can imagine a whole range of Sackboys/Girl.

Well, i thought that was a good film, but i can see why Uwe Boll gets a good hiding by gamers.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the best hybrid: kirby + meta knight + jango fett + onaga + red faction 2 battle armor + dark samus + charlie sheen = a badass bounty hunter full of phazon with copy abilities and a sword with huge scales that is winning duh! XD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
yes a new idea to save the world......what do you guys think? would you rather........be tunred into a machine and help destroy the earth to make the cyborg revolution.....or.....create hybrids with everyone say........obama + osama for example...........i feels evil :devil:

Top Bottom