• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I need to take a break from the forums for tonight. I don't want any anger I have spilling over onto here, cuz that could spell major trouble. See you all tomorrow.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Somewhere between last night and this morning the dog rolled in ice cream.
...how did the dog roll in ice cream? *proceeds to chase dog down to give it a bath*

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I had my first peanut butter and jam (jelly) sandwich today. It was ok, I guess, the peanut butter glued my jaw together. It would be good for chin exercises if it weren’t to fattening. Still don’t know why someone decided to put the two together.
Mmmmm, Sunday dinner soon…

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
My friend thinks I should cosplay as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts at an upcoming anime convention.....BUT WHY??? WHY KAIRI SHE DOESNT DO ANYTHING BUT ACT AS THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS D=< I want to be Cloud thats who I wanna be.....damsel in distress...HA

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My friend thinks I should cosplay as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts at an upcoming anime convention.....BUT WHY??? WHY KAIRI SHE DOESNT DO ANYTHING BUT ACT AS THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS D=< I want to be Cloud thats who I wanna be.....damsel in distress...HA
Kari fits you more than Cloud. Sorry dear lol.

I just watched a Soul Calibur 5 tournament and after seeing how these people look (non-shave, wide and round, long unkept hair) I've realized that I need to STOP focusing on anime and video games and focus on "real life." (Granted I look nothing like these dudes, I'm skinny, with short kept hair, clean shave but still you get my point)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Kari has a keyblade, there is nothing more bad @ss than that!! :)

That bit just seemed to random for me. Sora is the keyblade master! But then I tired to play that PSP game and there are a kajabillion keyblades... >_>

Oh, I've totally lost the KH story now, too many silly little games, just gimme KH3!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
450610-10_seymour_a2.jpg

Nothing beats this hair style thou!

Top Bottom