• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Can i come and live with you? :p
It was sat on my laptop bag... then a couple of nights ago (cleaning out Tilly's Litter box) i had one run across the room.
Apparently my mum has alot of run-ins with creepy crawlies in the house... she doesn't tell me about them thankfully (ahh, blissful ignorance :D )

LOL XD Why yes, you can...if you don't mind rabbits and annoying dogs who think they are people and who liketo steal food and drink. ^^; *shudders about spiders*

I hope Shadow likes her sig. @.@

I am sure I will love it. ^^ *appreciates the thought and the sig**excited*
EDIT: MEEEEEEEG! It's so shiny! And so pretty! =D *very, very, very, very happy*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
CT: Hmph... NO MORE!
No more money being wasted... yes, the house needs maintenance... but i'm not buying stuff that way anymore...
it's tooooooooo expensive... Plus, it'll be up to muggins here to pull up the floor because no one else can do the work...
I'm really resenting the fact that i live here.

I'm tired...:(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
For some reason my headphones keep turning my iPod off everytime they get twisted. ._. Me thinks I shall go to bed and figure this out in the morning.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
10014116.jpg

Story of my freakin' life right there. XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
._. She wants to get me a cake when I turn 21? A huge one? I wonder how she'll mail it.... *blank moment*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just reading the football write-ups... it's amazing how a couple of new floodlights will pull a crowd of over 500 people :D
Plus, how someone can moan when you win your first match in two months needs a good slapping. (a bit harsh, but they should be grateful of small wins.)

Funny how Game blamed Capcom for that release date...

Top Bottom