• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
It's been years since I've been to a Zoo... Nice trip... hardly any toilets... was.not.fun...
Yes, she will come and find him in the night, kidnap him and take him back to her cage where she will make him her slave :p
JK, she's just marking her territory
you dont know what happened next.she went crazy roaring lol and after that a monkey spat on him and when he took a camel ride the camel went crazyhe got off as soon as possible the camel was running around and it shat and ****ed it self. i think it must be the lion liquid on him :p.and after that he had a fight with my friend who is also his friend they ended up not talking thats the bad part :(.

Meg

I love how Eventstatus gets blamed whenever gamers stand up against a game or company.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I finally finished cleaning my roooooooom! But now my allergies adre acting up like crazy! *sneezes five times in a row* UGH!...... Now to go to the gym. Damn I had a busy day today o_O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I sincerely hope that SOPA bill isn't passed... Though even if it is, the Supreme Court's gonna have a field day with it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
With reference to SOPA, I couldn't help but have a little giggle at this Tweeter's comment hours before the blackout of certain sites began:

Chandra Moore said:
"Terrified about the Wikipedia outage. I was told to use an encyclopedia if I have a question, but I won't even be able to Wiki what one is."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
this sopa thing is aload of rubbish... this bill stands against free speech...

you dont know what happened next.she went crazy roaring lol and after that a monkey spat on him and when he took a camel ride the camel went crazyhe got off as soon as possible the camel was running around and it shat and ****ed it self. i think it must be the lion liquid on him :p.and after that he had a fight with my friend who is also his friend they ended up not talking thats the bad part :(.

I didn't know monkey's spat...
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll sort it out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
this sopa thing is aload of rubbish... this bill stands against free speech...

It's terrible. The government is trying to regulate the one thing that I actually have freedom over in my life. I get pretty much all my character pictures off the net, or put them on the net. Where will they go if the net becomes regulated?

@Angel: Despite my fears about the situation, that comment did make me laugh. XD

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
F*ck sopa!
Sorry i just can't help my self.It threatens the websites i cared about and if its close i don't know what to do to download animes(Yeah i'm a big anime fan)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'm gonna add Shadow on Xbox live! MWHAHAHAHA! I added VeeBee ages ago but it’s still pending, you no liek me T_T How about if I dig up my cable, extend it, and try and swing it across the Bristol Channel.. Hm, no, I think that would fail :/

Wow, I did not think the BBC would give into Sherlock fan service :confused:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm gonna add Shadow on Xbox live! MWHAHAHAHA! I added VeeBee ages ago but it’s still pending, you no liek me T_T How about if I dig up my cable, extend it, and try and swing it across the Bristol Channel.. Hm, no, I think that would fail :/

Wow, I did not think the BBC would give into Sherlock fan service :confused:

*heroic and epic-esque speech*
I can't get on Xbox Live... (stupid internet) but when i do... and i will.... I will accept your friend requesty thingy :D

CT: Third time lucky....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
KC brings me a book. I take it and accidentally hit Seth on the head. "Sorry Seth", I say, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking 'that's for biting me you little piranah'.

+I only had an idea for an entry for the competition this morning. But the thread was already locked. Why does Murphy hate me so much? Or is he one of those stupid guys that like to pick on you because he likes you?...o_O

++"I'm a big girl because I want to make muffins!" What a beautiful song my big girl. And what a hint!

+++I've been on the phone the whole friggin morning trying to organise this party. I don't know what I would have done if my hubby wasn't chatting me through it on MSN. As it is I was feeling pretty darn overwhelmed. Imagine how I'd crack if he wasn't there guiding me? I don't do well under pressure. Really don't.

Okay, muffin time!!!!

Top Bottom