• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I'm remembering Gears of War 2. Horde, level 50, Insane, tickers.

The first round was fun. ("OH MY GOD WHY AM I IN PIECES OMG OMG OMG OMG")
The second round we all lined up and popped em one by one. XD

Also looking at that essay I have due...it has teeth. Teeth of boringness and general vaugeity. (yes, those are my words. Copyrighted >: )

I'm wondering if coach really is going to buy us drinks tomorrow. TONKS NEEDS MOAR HYDRATION, PLZ

I'm also horribly broke ;_;

Be kind to me, O deep-pocketed coach!

End ramble. :cool:

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
man when i get hyper for fun the class is like "we're tryin to study shut the f*** up". im like (whispers)F****** NERDS :mad:.BUT THE TEACHERS NOT LIKE THEM HES FUNNY

LOL thts something I would do xD high five for thinking alike *high fives u* like yesterday was like this:

Me: *screams super loud* IM ON THE LAST QUESSTTTIIOOOONN!!!!!
*turns* *room gets silent everyone in class stares at me*

Me:..............*whispers* just thought u guys would like to know......

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
LOL thts something I would do xD high five for thinking alike *high fives u* like yesterday was like this:

Me: *screams super loud* IM ON THE LAST QUESSTTTIIOOOONN!!!!!
*turns* *room gets silent everyone in class stares at me*

Me:..............*whispers* just thought u guys would like to know......
high five back at ya
i can imagine what those stares would be like i even get them when i didnt even start to write.plus theres this one guy tht scares me his eyes pop out as he stares at me and when he pulls his nose up in angry manner i could se all of his nostral hair cumin out.DISGUSTING I KNOW

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:eek::eek::eek::eek: I can login on the work notebook?
I don't know if that's a good thing or not. All I know is my guy is going to KILL me. D:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
One blog entry coming up... and yes, I am feeling a bit better now:cool:... although our neighbours are being the biggest pains in the rear.:mad:

I don't really think anyone appreciates 60's/70's music at 2AM especially when they've had a long day with a funeral and putting up a fence to keep the same neighbours (with the s**t taste in music) and their dog (which deserves an ASBO), out of the garden. :mad:

I love MySims :D

Top Bottom