• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
OpinionMart? Do you buy opinions there or something?

Of course. In case you want multiple opinions on something but you just can't create them yourself.
They tried to get a monopoly on opinions but that didn't work out, the general opinion was againts it. If they would've achieved their goal everyone would be forced to buy opinions on every specific thing on OpinionMart.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is it just me, or are there times where you HAVE to reassurt your status?
(title undername)
Ie Meg is the ultimate Lightning fan on the forum, and I'm the Ultimate Vergil fan... yes, I am sounding petty, but...I'm not having anyone knocking me off my throne.
CT: So not looking forward to tomorrow :(

Reactions: Meg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Is it just me, or are there times where you HAVE to reassurt your status?
(title under name) Ie. Meg is the ultimate Lightning fan on the forum, and I'm the Ultimate Vergil fan... yes, I am sounding petty, but...I'm not having anyone knocking me off my throne.

But I love Vergil the most (Joke).

When things get tough, don't wimp out. Just man up and work at it. Oh yeah!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
But I love Vergil the most (Joke).!

:D
I just don't want to 'pee on the lampost again to mark my territory'.
Do I have a lampost?
No Reaver.
But Vergil has one.
Yes, I made it.
*shudders*

I wish my dad was like Zippy from rainbow... i could Zip his mouth shut.
zippy431x300.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah but your dad has hands, he could just unzip it...You'd have to glue his hands together xD

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yeah but your dad has hands, he could just unzip it...You'd have to glue his hands together xD

mmm... didn't think of that... although I think zippy unzipped his mouth a few times in the program (also, i do a good impression of george the hippo)
CT: Arsenal fans are cool. Chins up, all football teams go through a rough patch. Like my own team... but that's more along the lines of money.

Edit: G'night everyone... big day tomorrow.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I do a good impression of Shaggy from Scooby Doo xD

Me and a work friend were mentioning how we dislike Scooby Doo for being so repetitive and uncreative. Like, it's always the same idea every time. Someone is trying to scare people away from a particular piece of land, or gain treasure. It's nothing really serious, like a mass murderer or anything. And the criminal is always the one who is the most friendliest to the gang.

"Well gang, we sure have a crazy mystery to solve this time".

"How so Fred?".

"Well Daphne, the person we're dealing with is brutally murdering teenage girls just for the fun of it".

"Like zoinks Scoob, we better not run into this mass murdering psychopath!".

"Yeah."

"Hello, I'm the Janitor, nice to meet you all".

"I've got a bad feeling about this guy".

"Why is that Shaggy?".

"Because he's like, holding a bloody knife Fred".

"Yikes".

"I know right, Scoob? I don't trust this guy one bit".

"Let me show you into the main guest-room".

"Hey Mr.Janitor, how comes you're locking the door?".

"Well, it's not like you're going to be leaving. HAHAHAHAHA!!!".

"Like, I told you Fred".

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
People who don't cite their sources wind me up something chronic. People like to know where information comes from originally, not spouted from some 10th party affiliate...if you can't be bothered to track it down yourself then for goodness sake don't write about it and then pass it off as your own news. It's completely unprofessional and just plain offensive to those who have taken the time and trouble to cite properly, give credit where credit is due and not commit shoddy plagiarism.

Top Bottom