• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
1. thank you mother for landing me in it
2. eddie is fine in his bowl! can we stop fussing?!
3. I'm in a rush, if i haven't answered/replied to messages i shall do it later.

Meg

Hope it's worth it Shadow.

Does anyone ever wonder if they're life, or how they are, would be different if key points in your life changed or didn't happen at all? Such as someone telling you something never happening? Or maybe never learning something you see as valuable? I don't know, maybe it's just me.
Not really. I like the way I am and I don't regret a single mistake I've made because even if I could have gone back and fixed them then I wouldn't have learned anything. In fact I would have just made different mistakes instead. I like this lyric by, you guessed it, Christina Perri;

It's not like there's much better
Nobody's grass is as green as mine.

XD

CT: I have to take this one pill twice a day and this other one three times a day all while taking my Nasonex and Sudafed. Sinusitis = :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Like Captain Kirk Said...
They're things we carry
with us - the things that make us
who we are. If we lost them, we
lose ourselves. I don't want my
pain taken away. I need my pain.
(It makes us who we are).

So you got your way dad, Eddie is in a new tank... and no longer on my desk.
Parent's... you really p*** me off

EDIT: just shown dad a pic of his long lost son who is on Facebook... i haven't got the guts to contact him... there is too much water under the bridge... i just watched his face twist... i thought he was gonna throw my laptop across the room...

Meg

I miss my huggable snowman,
TY90094-2T.jpg

all I've wanted to do today was give him a squeeze, but he's up at school guarding my bed. :( What a brave soul.

This is a terrible weekend! :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Woman! I have asked you half a dozen times if that's your account! Gah! DX Just tell me already!

On a side note, I'm once again behind on replies, I think this character is a vampire, and I have white pants! *dances*

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
@Roselia: Oh, I'm just trying to figure out my newest muse. It's like...one of those beings writers and artists have to help them feel inspired? *not entirely sure what you meant* I just know there's an unfamiliar muse amoungst mine throwing really good plot bunnies at me.

Thinking:
Mum is mad. *hides* Ooh, found a beanie pattern for while I hide.... *crochets as she hides under the couch*

Ah, well it's really good, better than what I can write and people praise me for it all the time.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Oh f*** me... Think I've just found my half-sister on Facebook too... oh great, now dad knows... i wonder if he secretly starting to hate me. I'm starting to feel ill

Top Bottom