• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think Bunny's far to clever for his own good. He pushed the tray out of the bottom of his cage and escaped. Mauled his food bag and got food everywhere. Chewed up boxes. And used the underside of the futon as his base of operations. Looks happy to be back in his cage with water, though. Dang rabbit.

Our pets are becoming clever... I'm starting to worry... perhaps one day they'll take over the world!!!!
Tilly says: Yesh VeeBee. Mah throne will be your face MWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Been to a conference today - everyone was tweeting throughout it - constantly - you were encouraged to keep your phone on and people were tweeting questions to the speakers and the questions appeared on the big screen - it was brilliant, but also bizarre - Twitter will take over the world!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ohhhhh, so that's the difference between women and men? Well, at least now I'll be able to spot who the gay guy is on the straight, gay or single show.

All this talk about cats taking over the world... o_O... I need to get a dog! XD

I want to exercise now babes! Ooooh, I've got freezing fingers. Guess who's going to have a rude wake up call in bed this morning? >:3 Ohhh yesh, I ish teh ebilness!!!! Hahahahahaha!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
In keeping with goodnight cats week, I've quickly poped on to say,
sweetdreams-cat.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Our pets are becoming clever... I'm starting to worry... perhaps one day they'll take over the world!!!!
Tilly says: Yesh VeeBee. Mah throne will be your face MWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

O_O You mean they haven't already?
LOL I'm glad Bunny's not that ebil laughter type.... He seems pessimistic and scared of people. We nicknamed him Vergil-bunny in addition to Dinner. >_> But Sugar, our dog...she could rule the world with puppy dog eyes alone. :S

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dinner :O poor bunny. Oh oh, what kind of dog have you got?
One with four legs?! :D
Shut up Reaver!
I wanted to call our budgie Vergil... good job i didn't really... because he turned out to be a she... although she is really evil.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hehe. Well, Dinner's his nickname for when he's bad. His actual name is Bunnicula (like the book) cuz he likes to bite.... >_> Sug's a terrier and dachshund mix, but she looks like she's also got some chihuahua in her, too. *g* Some people have dogs with less than four legs...my neighbor, for instance....
Oh, a budgie. X3 Pretty. *wonders what she looks like* Wow...that would have been awkward.... ._. Originally, we thought Bunny was a girl...he's had so many name changes it's not even funny anymore.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hehe, I like to think she is. :p *can post a pic of her on Twitter, if you'd like*
Aww. X3 She sounds lovely. *would like to see if you can* Birds with the yellow with green always look so pretty to me. Though...I have a things for black or white birds, too.... *just likes birds despite that they like to use her mum as a bathroom*

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
My cat had kittens recently, about two weeks ago actually. I ended up feeding one a bag of treats, and decided to feed the others to be fair. Now the only food they want is the treats and I have to take care of them. Bah! Let's not mention they've ruined some of the furniture.

I wanted a cat, and this is what I get. Oh well, it's all worth it :D

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Te extraño...

I hope I said that right or I will have sounded stupid by saying 'you strange' instead of 'I miss you'

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Droguza may have just been a character, but I felt for him... Given false memories, and being controlled by the humans who created him... Dying, when he wanted to help his race... I'll avenge him. Even if it is just a game. The whole point is to be immersed in the story anyway, right? Consider me immersed.

aka958

Don't trust people
Two and Half Men = Fail Final Fantasy reference. -.-

Chuck = Good Final Fantasy reference.

Kinda seeing where the producers are being lazy and where they aren't. <.<

Top Bottom