• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Two people from rival towns... it's like a forbidden love... :p Not that it'll happen anyway.

Hey do you want to discuss fetishes
No you weird person!
But you have fetishes too.... you just have to let me try them out on you.
*walks away*
*Cries*

Yes, VB is a weirdo... but hey, it's nothing that you didn't know already

Yay, I've got a 47 year old coming onto me... i feel dirty...

EDIT: Talk to the hand honey

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Why do I even bother? I'm only going to hurt myself in the end...maybe I am just naive and childish after all for believing anything would happen...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ohhhhh the pain! The suffering!
I'm so unfit! :( Goremaggot, why does life have to be so difficult?! Can't I just say 'I'm now on a diet and will lose all this fat' and BAM, be a skinny-marinks? Why do I have to sweat for it? Why do I have to put my body through hell (AGAIN)? Why can't I just buy a new friggin body? /rhetorical

Actually, that would be a good question for an 'ask a stupid question' thread. Too bad we don't have one here.

aka958

Don't trust people
Breathe it away. I'm an idiot caring for others opinions. Stop listening, turn away before you make something you'll regret because of it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Er... okay o_O Just don't take it personally when I don't throw confetti around and crack open the bubbly to celebrate with all of you. I still think we just-just skidded through that game on our asses. We got LUCKY. We're LUCKY to have put Hougard on when we did. We were LUCKY he had the skill and energy to score for us. Having the final win riding on a SUB is not something to be celebrated, if you ask me. I think we're going to get totally slaughtered in the next game, because honestly, the Bokke played like jet-lagged monkeys.

aka958

Don't trust people
I've far too long thought that opinion is something equal to everyone. My biggest mistake, my biggest failure. If I knew that this wasn't true I would've prevented being looked like a fool and being stupid. Prevented so much idiocy from my part, so much ignorance gone and prevent so much hate people throw at me.

Ignorance I want you. ;_;

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I'm off peeps, I start college tomorrow :D have a good night all and to all a good night.
good_night_kitten-1813.gif

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My friend had recently called me before she was leaving to go on vacation. She was talking about how the flight was going to be hard since it was non-stop until she gets off the plane. I then asked her "How do you get off a non-stop flight?". No one said anything for about 20 seconds. Oh man, that was awkward.
That's what the parachutes under the seats are for! ^_^

Also thinking I should get on with it then.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Dear heart,

I wish you weren't so eager to get yourself hurt. I wish you weren't so soft, caring and sweet...I wouldn't have ever gotten into this mess. You hurt me everyday because you believe in something good will eventually happen...

Sincerly,
Me

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Mickey seriously gets the best ads out of all my Facebook characters. One for penis enlargement, one on how to please your man, one for better HIV pills, and one for weight loss pills. It's, like, FB, Mouse doesn't need any of those things. Stop lowering his already rock bottom self-esteem, kthx.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ohhhhh the pain! The suffering!
I'm so unfit! :( Goremaggot, why does life have to be so difficult?! Can't I just say 'I'm now on a diet and will lose all this fat' and BAM, be a skinny-marinks? Why do I have to sweat for it? Why do I have to put my body through hell (AGAIN)? Why can't I just buy a new friggin body? /rhetorical

Actually, that would be a good question for an 'ask a stupid question' thread. Too bad we don't have one here.

Ugh, I feel that way. XP That's why I started running again. Now my stomach is slightly smaller (like...a centimeter) and I'm sick. It's not fair. This is a conspiracy. /paranoidmuch

Top Bottom