• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Thanks VB :)

CT: Please be finished by friday. CPN and HV turning up tomorrow plus builders plus 2 kids=mayhem.

aka958

Don't trust people
Oh man I'm so excited for FFXIII-2! Wants to share Lightning awesomeness:
Final%2BFantasy%2BXIII-2%2BDebut%2BTrailer%2BLightning%2Bwith%2BTwo%2BSwords.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That's not fair. The only time you're proud of me is when I'm exercising? That makes me feel soooooo good about myself. /== Thanks for that.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Omg, I'm trying to write stuff down to help myself learn spanish nouns n all that jazz and all my sister does is try to eat my pens, books and rip out my paper from my binder! :mad:

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I just had a friend ask me "Is there another word for synonym?", since he had it for a homework question I think. I..have no idea personally. Can any 1st language English speakers assist me?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I just had a friend ask me "Is there another word for synonym?", since he had it for a homework question I think. I..have no idea personally. Can any 1st language English speakers assist me?

Poecilonym.
It's just not used any more, to the extent where it's very difficult to find in modern dictionaries.

Wow, finally, an opportunity to put my study of the English Language to good use.

CT: Wish one of my friends would hurry up and catch up to the rest of us on Dead Island, I want to carry on with that game.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Poecilonym.
It's just not used any more, to the extent where it's very difficult to find in modern dictionaries.

Wow, finally, an opportunity to put my study of the English Language to good use.

CT: Wish one of my friends would hurry up and catch up to the rest of us on Dead Island, I want to carry on with that game.

Thank you dude! You are awesome :D. Keep studying man, you're smarter than I ever will be.

aka958

Don't trust people
Poecilonym.

Funny how it was to help others in their studies of the english language. xP

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ooh, looks like mother is going to be having some fun later. Watch out, she is on the war path....
trouble is, I know how she feels.
Town tomorrow... geez I hate wednesdays. Who know what 'enemies' i'll see town. I'd love to get out of here. I just can't seem to get away from bullies and asshats from my past.

Oh look, my parents are just finding out how clever Tilly is... No wonder they didn't believe me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think Bunny's far to clever for his own good. He pushed the tray out of the bottom of his cage and escaped. Mauled his food bag and got food everywhere. Chewed up boxes. And used the underside of the futon as his base of operations. Looks happy to be back in his cage with water, though. Dang rabbit.

Top Bottom