• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
We're like twins.

Only closer.
tumblr_lhi70huxFl1qahtuho1_500.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If the dog doesn't eat her veggies, mum won't give her any meat. Naturally...the dog eats her veggies.

Side note: I hate when people debate me about my religion. I know what I'm talking about, and, if you're not gonna listen to me, then stop pretending you care and stop preaching; you're like a broken record and I stopped listening ages ago. /endrant

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hoping someone will read my 'Shaun Of The Dead' 2 Thread and tell me if they like the idea.

Still stoked on being a dad =)

Naturally I win at that game. Oops, got to go for dinner now. Why am I saying oops? I didn't do anything wrong xD

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
I'm trying to make one of those Twitter things for Dante.

*making a Twitter for Dante* *DevilsNeverCry* *USERNAME IS TAKEN* *TheRedKnight* *USERNAME IS TAKEN* *kahbdfkjh* *USERNAME IS TAKEN*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So what? you'd like me to move out? I mean that way you can make my mum's life as hellish as you want to... plus you're rid of me... I mean you'd like that wouldn't you. Plus she wouldn't have anyone to talk to and you could control her even more... b*ast*rd.

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
If the saying "two wrongs make a right is true", then it was a good thing I killed your family...What do you mean it's "two wrongs don't make a right"? Uh oh...

I can't view Dante's Stalker's profile :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ That's because my profile is set to private. Only the people I follow can view it.
I'll follow you ;)
-EDIT-

I'm trying to make one of those Twitter things for Dante.

*making a Twitter for Dante* *DevilsNeverCry* *USERNAME IS TAKEN* *TheRedKnight* *USERNAME IS TAKEN* *kahbdfkjh* *USERNAME IS TAKEN*
I want that link when it's set up plz! XDDDDDD

@VB: I can't believe you did it. D:

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
I just read Vergil's Bitch's story (First post) I really like it :) There's a lot of cool stories here. My one wasn't very good compared to them :(

Hey thanks for following me Dante's Stalker, that was really nice of you :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm...confused. And sleepy. And I keep forgetting to post eddited chapters. *wanders off to try and think some*

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
^ That's because my profile is set to private. Only the people I follow can view it.
I find it hilarious that the person named "Dante's Stalker" has her profile set to private.

http://twitter.com/WithinDante
Terrible name is terrible, but it was the only one I could choose. Everyone else had chosen first. And it ain't much to look at... I haven't really been on it much... lol...

Top Bottom