• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I miss you, you've only had this job for about 2 days and it feels like I haven't talked to you in about 2 weeks. T_T I am so hopeless. XD

+Zomg I can't believe I bought an xbox 360 with the Kinect, someone shoot me now! It's the end of the world! Ahhhhhh! XD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
There's a Twilight/Queer as Folk crossover on ff.net. Brian is so out of character it makes me cringe. He would never ask a guy he's picking up what he does for a living, and he would not ask a guy to **** him unless he's Justin. And last I checked, Edward is not Justin.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
There's a Twilight/Queer as Folk crossover on ff.net. Brian is so out of character it makes me cringe. He would never ask a guy he's picking up what he does for a living, and he would not ask a guy to **** him unless he's Justin. And last I checked, Edward is not Justin.
I once saw a Prototype/Osmosis Jones yaoi crossover.

My eyes bled that day.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey what are you doing?!

I was just looking to see if she's nice!

I can't believe you!

Well she's not, she's ugly.

You still looked to see if she was nice!

But she's ugly.

The point is you looked to see if she is NICE.

Well you got to look at Damon.

...teeheehee. I didn't tell him to take off his shirt!

OH! You even know what scene I'm talking about D:

I didn't know he was going to strip for no reason. I was forced to watch!!

-convo between me and hubby last night when we went to rent a game. X3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've done it... I've killed her... I don't know whether to cry or breathe a sigh of relief

O_O Killed who?

@Claire: LOL just...LOL. *dies* Yay, you got rid of her. :p o_O Not seriously dead, muse.... *puts him back in his closet*

Thinking:
My muses are melodramatic. Example: "*gets its candied hands taken away* So you are just going to take my food away? Fine. Be rude. I will just go sit in tiny and die, thank you very much. *goes*" It's not gonna starve for the gods' sakes. >_<

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
...wait...sandboarding? @_@
I've done that once and almost broke my arm. Fun, though.

+ I think I'll nap until he gets back. But knowing him, he won't wake me up and I'll wake up myself at midnight on the couch with a sore neck 'cause it's so lumpy.

**** it. I'm tired, dammit.

+ That wasn't hamburger meat. :(

+ That cat better not attack me again.

Top Bottom