• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm so sorry for you.

And Fly Me To The Moon is an awesome song.

I agree about the song. ^^ But why do you feel sorry for me? To be honest...I really like watching him. It's just that I get distracted by him easier than anything when I'm writing. ._. *finds food distracting*

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
^EXCUSE ME! But that show is freaking great! :mad:
I DO NOT RIKE IT. YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT DAT? >>>>>>>:U

And I'm starving. I haven't eaten all day. My stomach is screaming at me. I'm gonna watch the cooking channel and see how long I can keep from eating.

Meg

I DO NOT RIKE IT. YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT DAT? >>>>>>>:U

And I'm starving. I haven't eaten all day. My stomach is screaming at me. I'm gonna watch the cooking channel and see how long I can keep from eating.
Why not watch some Anthony Bordain instead? ;)

Emerald

I wanna watch Everyman HYBRID. Or Marble Hornets. I'll probably sleep with the lights on, katana in my hand, and shotgun next to my bed either way.

Emerald

I'm gonna play DMC4 on Devil Hunter *yes Devil Hunter* mode and see how long it takes me to beat the whole game.

It was easy except for Sanctus. THAT JERK AND HIS BUBBLE OF GLASS THINGEY.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My hair is now redder than Lucia's. I feel great. Oh, wait! Lucia! That's who I could be for Halloween! *doesn't have a costume* But I doubt I could make her outfit in time...maybe Nevan. All I'd need is a skirt and I'd be good to go. j/k *no idea what to do for Halloween*

Emerald

My hair is now redder than Lucia's. I feel great. Oh, wait! Lucia! That's who I could be for Halloween! *doesn't have a costume* But I doubt I could make her outfit in time...maybe Nevan. All I'd need is a skirt and I'd be good to go. j/k *no idea what to do for Halloween*
I use to have a costume of Nero.

Then it burnt up in the house fire. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hmmmm it's 8:48am - I start work at 8:50 and I'm still waiting for a train. This can't be good! :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Ebony: I hope the train comes soon. :(

Thinking:
The problem with being a horror writer:
Every night I have to lock all the doors and windows, put the alarm on, and cover my head while I'm sleeping...so if someone breaks in to kill me they have an extra layer they have figure out how to get through.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crazy stuff, pulling an all nighter to play a game. With a 3 week old baby in the house. This might come bite me in the ass tomorrow.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Why am I so shattered? I slept for about a zillion hours and I feel like I've been awake for a week...

Top Bottom