• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"To finish intallation you must restart your computer. Do you want to restart your computer?" No. DX Go away. *runs from restart thing*

Completely unrelated side note: One of my muses thinks her twin ate their little sister's cat. Not sure who to believe here since he's crazy and she's...not much better off. >_>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Some people have way too much time on their hands :dryface:
The master has left the conversation!

Don't kids know what the word "bye" means these days? Honestly!

+ I'm glad that's over and done with. It was almost as painful as the twillight saga...only it was worse. Never again! Talk about butchering something you love.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Oh, cry some ****ing more, sweetheart. I am so sick and tired of all the girls posting on FB about how horrible their life is. I'm sure if it was so horrible you'd have a hell of a lot harder time talking about it so damn openly. Life's so hard, I told my parents to shut the **** up and I got slapped. Waaaaah. =/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, cry some ******* more, sweetheart. I am so sick and tired of all the girls posting on FB about how horrible their life is. I'm sure if it was so horrible you'd have a hell of a lot harder time talking about it so damn openly. Life's so hard, I told my parents to shut the **** up and I got slapped. Waaaaah. =/
I would like to state that I am not one of those girls *ahem* lol jk! I try not to spam the home page with complaints. I have many, but I restrain myself for the most part.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I would like to state that I am not one of those girls *ahem* lol jk! I try not to spam the home page with complaints. I have many, but I restrain myself for the most part.
I actually hardly ever see any of your posts. xD I'm talking about these two girls in my grade. One whines that her life sucks every five ****ing minutes and the other one jumps from guy to guy to guy to guy and so on and whines when she doesn't have a boyfriend. She threatened to kill herself when the guy she liked for all of two weeks was dating me. Could they be bigger attention whores? I mean, really.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate loading songs onto my iTunes from my flashdrive...the songs never have names or stuff. *just had to type in the names of 300 songs**rantrantrant* I'm angsty today. Oops.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Dylan: Hehehehehehehe... is it wrong that I find that incredibly funny? XD I blame the coffee I had this morning. I'm obviously not used to caffeine anymore. >.<

CT: I can usually tough it out. Sleep it off, and stuff. I hate taking pills for ANY reason. I'm pretty good at hiding pain. I mean, they nearly tore my skin off when they had to remove the padding in hospital. Afterward my hubby said 'wow, didn't that hurt? You didn't even flinch!' and I went :mad: 'are you insane, of course it *^$%*&* hurt like hell!!!!!' So...headaches are the kind of stuff I can usually tough out without any use of homeopathy or drugs.
So the fact that I've been taking up to 6 tablets of painkillers a day for the past two weeks to get rid of this bloody headache, says a lot, I think. It seriously feels like someone dondered me with a steel pipe across the forehead.
So my thoughts right now is, wtf is up with that? :confused:

Oh, cry some ******* more, sweetheart. I am so sick and tired of all the girls posting on FB about how horrible their life is. I'm sure if it was so horrible you'd have a hell of a lot harder time talking about it so damn openly. Life's so hard, I told my parents to shut the **** up and I got slapped. Waaaaah. =/
Puhahahaaa, I always thought you are a girl :\
not something related to your post. just wanted to make sure you read it <.<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Want. Food. Now. *pokes taco meat to make it defrost faster* And...I love this story. It's so much fun to work on...even if I should be working on FI.

Top Bottom