• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

If you're going to tell me to revise my story can you at LEAST make sure you use proper English. XD

EDIT: And no, DS, that was not about you. You're advice is great and I love getting it. No, my post was directed at someone who was just like, "Dude, revise this." No concrit just "This isn't very good." Wow you THINK? But this person didn't even use proper English which I found LOL worthy. XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The cicadas in the backyard are being annoying. So is my faulty powercord. I'm never gonna get this stuff finished.

M

Mishka

I'll never stop smile.
Guy hate me, Backstab me. You will never hurt me as much as DT did anyways.
Babes I wating.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thank you. :)
...Really? O_O I thought I told you.... And now Marcus is laughing at me.
Surprise? :confused:
LOL @ Marcus.
The topic just never came up, I think...which is pretty weird considering how long we've been friends.
I think just about all my girl friends are either bi or les now. Gosh, I feel a little bit like an outcast! XDDD

CT: I haven't checked yet but I can smell teen wangst already. Teenagers scare the living **** outta me...

...they could care less as long as someone'll bleed, so darken your clothes or strike a violent pose, maybe they'll leave you alone, (all together now) but not me!!!!
Hehehehehe. <3 MCR.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
LOL @ Marcus.
The topic just never came up, I think...which is pretty weird considering how long we've been friends.
I think just about all my girl friends are either bi or les now. Gosh, I feel a little bit like an outcast! XDDD

CT: I haven't checked yet but I can smell teen wangst already. Teenagers scare the living **** outta me...

...they could care less as long as someone'll bleed, so darken your clothes or strike a violent pose, maybe they'll leave you alone, (all together now) but not me!!!!
Hehehehehe. <3 MCR.
Even though we're more that word that starts with an a where you're not enemies but you're not friends either. I'm technically straight-ish! :D *throws confetti*

+ Registration is tomorrow. Bleh.

+ Why does my hair start looking gorgeous a day before I'm going to cut it all off? On that note, I'm thinking of doing a before and after picture to see how well I pass. 8D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL @ Marcus.

Hehehehehe. <3 MCR.

Woot! I'm funny! =D
*pokes her muse to shut him up before he tries to flirt with the entire forum* >_>
I suppose so...I don't remember either of us randomly discussing gender preferences, so.... :p
Aww. Dun feel like an outcast! We can make you an honorary member.... >_> j/k You know...it's ironic...most of my friends are straight. ._.
Wangst? Oh noes! *somehow thinking of YA novels**strikes a statue-y pose*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Woot! I'm funny! =D
*pokes her muse to shut him up before he tries to flirt with the entire forum* >_>
I suppose so...I don't remember either of us randomly discussing gender preferences, so.... :p
Aww. Dun feel like an outcast! We can make you an honorary member.... >_> j/k You know...it's ironic...most of my friends are straight. ._.
Wangst? Oh noes! *somehow thinking of YA novels**strikes a statue-y pose*
*writes YA novels* Shuttup. I'm fifteen, okay? I am allowed to write YA novels. And they're not wangsty. Angsty, sure, but there's a good reason! D: Also, my ex was (i killed him lolololololololjk) named Marcus. He got all jerk-ish after he dumped me. :(

+ I apologize for quoting everyone. I'm bored with nothing better to do.
You should be writing your Camp novel since your computer crashed.
DEREK! *glomps and then snuggles* My cute blond twink. <3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*writes YA novels* Shuttup. I'm fifteen, okay? I am allowed to write YA novels. And they're not wangsty. Angsty, sure, but there's a good reason! D: Also, my ex was (i killed him lolololololololjk) named Marcus. He got all jerk-ish after he dumped me. :(

Hehe, I got not nothing wrong with YA novels. To be honest...I read more YA that any other genre. For some reason, though, bad teenage wangst just equated to mainstream YA in my mind. ._. Sorry if I was offensive. ^^; Aww. D: Muse Marcus apologizes for...your ex, Marcus. :( *also does**thinks it's wrong when guys are jerks* He doesn't mean to be rude most of the time (the muse, that is). >_>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bert and Ernie should be a gay married couple? After I finished laughing I just thought "why?"

Can't they just be two friends who share the same bedroom? And, uh, bathe together? Do they have to be oriented and stereotyped? Lulz.
I saw that too! Haven't had a good laugh like that for ages!

Auw no, mark took it. Stupid Mark!!:'(

Please don't backfire. Please. It's nearly 4am, I don't want to get out of bed. Just hold out until 7. Please? It's a sin to be awake at this time on a Saturday morning.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
All the forums look huge on my desktop. I miss Lucy.... *wishes she had a good powercord* I wonder how MSN will look...I wonder if I even have MSN here. ._. *just realized she also has none of her DMC pics, too* DX

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Bert and Ernie should be a gay married couple? After I finished laughing I just thought "why?"

Can't they just be two friends who share the same bedroom? And, uh, bathe together? Do they have to be oriented and stereotyped? Lulz.
I read somewhere they're actually related.

aka958

Don't trust people
Another boss who relies on easy timing and quick reflexes. Zzzz...

No big strategy during the boss fight, it's just dodge an attack. Wait for it to teleport like a maniac, when it get it's moment to stay put for a while you beat it down a little. Rinse and repeat.
Of course it'll kick my ass until I know how to dodge every attack. But I can dodge like 90% of them, it's just to learn how to be prepared for them.

Top Bottom