• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Can I please say that I'm terrified of starting this school year as male? Because holy ****fuck am I ever. ._.

*hugs* I'm sure you'll do great. :) Good luck. *hopes you have fun* That kinda reminds me of being afraid to tell the rest of my family that I'm bi...I know it'll be okay eventually, but I'm still scared sh*tless over it. :S

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
*hugs* I'm sure you'll do great. :) Good luck. *hopes you have fun* That kinda reminds me of being afraid to tell the rest of my family that I'm bi...I know it'll be okay eventually, but I'm still scared sh*tless over it. :S
Go to therapy with your parents. That's where I got pretty much forced out as FtM. I was sitting there crying my eyes out and my mom's just like "Danielle--er Daniel [I'm trying to get her to call me Devon or Dee right now] why are you crying?" XD

O_O Could you wait til NaNo's over? I'm putting everything off til NaNo's over, so I figure my death ought to be the same. >_>
can u wait until i lose my virginty...i dun wanna die a virgin XD
Alright
th_111_.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Go to therapy with your parents. That's where I got pretty much forced out as FtM. I was sitting there crying my eyes out and my mom's just like "Danielle--er Daniel [I'm trying to get her to call me Devon or Dee right now] why are you crying?" XD

Ha, I should. But...my mum and grandparents (and friends) all know...the rest of my family's pretty religious so.... *wonders if they'd all fit in a therapists office**can picture that**can also picture her stepdad's reaction if the first time in two years she called to tell him that and to ask for her cookbook back* O_O Crying? Wow...sounds like it was an intense experiance.... *hopes you'll be able to get her to call you that* ^^

Thank you. :p

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I just saw Gale's Pontiac Aztec commercials and all I can see is Brian telling Justin how "married heterosexual couple" it is. D:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I haven't seen my sig in ages. Some of them are so big in data size, that I've had to turn them off so they don't eat my MB.
In fact, because I can't see mine, I may as well delete it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If I draw a smiley face and turn it upside down, what will that achieve? A sad looking face, and a deformed one also...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wasn't :(

What's this 'Invalid Response' thing i keep getting?! It's getting on mah nerves.
Sorry I should have worded that differently. I meant to say that none of the people who aren't on my friendslist were online. Is that right? Whyyyyyy is my English failing me today?! I hate having ooh-shiny moments like this :s

Hope you feel better soon Shadow!
I also didnt know you were bi.

M

Mishka

Think how it feels to be bullied every day get pens in the back by classmates and beaten later

Top Bottom