• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Im thinking how glad Im bruntette....if ppl ask how I could describe my hair I get the previalge to say "Its beautifull poop colored hair :D"

Yea im weird like that :D life would be boring if your not a weirdo and random at times :)

M

Mishka

You said brb and I asked if you would be back.. And you said yes.. You never got back.. ;'c

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Those depressing moments where something tiny reminds you of that person you once loved...those are evil. Especially if you inadvertently did it to yourself. Now I'm gonna be depressed all day. Thanks, life. *goes and emos in a corner*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't pay any attention to me, but...now I wish I had a brother. *could do with a slave or three* j/k
He's six years younger than me, so when I tell him to call me 'master', he listens. Or he used to when we were living in the same house. I'd snap my finger in the direction of the kitchen and say 'fetch me a cuppa coffee, slave!', and he'd say 'right away, master'. And then I'd throw a pillow at his head if he actually got up to go make it. Because of course he'd spit in it. I trust my brother as far as I can push him (which isn't very far, he's like three heads taller than me and a sturdy little bastard) >.<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
He's six years younger than me, so when I tell him to call me 'master', he listens. Or he used to when we were living in the same house. I'd snap my finger in the direction of the kitchen and say 'fetch me a cuppa coffee, slave!', and he'd say 'right away, master'. And then I'd throw a pillow at his head if he actually got up to go make it. Because of course he'd spit in it. I trust my brother as far as I can push him (which isn't very far, he's like three heads taller than me and a sturdy little *******) >.<

O_O Dang. *tempted to giggle, though* Always interesting to see how siblings interact. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL*
I know it's like a looooong while ago but.... Zany was here! *SQQQQQQUEEEEEEEEEEE*!!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thinking that I feel terrible and I just want to curl up with my crochetting and die. (Figuratively, people! Figuratively!) I haven't felt this sick and this sore in ages. DX

But...this kinda makes up for it. It happened earlier:
*laying in bed daydreaming about her fic Anachronism**thinking* Vergil and Riddle would be pretty evenly matched...intelligence wise, anyway.... *thinking* Dante > The Carrows.... *thinking* Dante < Billy = Lady < Vergil *thinking**starts to doze* Vergil = L. Dante = Jareth. *wakes up* WTF? @_@

>_> I blame being ill. Yepyep.

Top Bottom