• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Weight. TT_TT

It just goes up, probably because I've been too ill to do anything physical lately. Lame.

Nooooooooooo NOT again ;_; but....but we were there just a few weeks ago, why again? ;_; isn't there any ways that you go without me? PLEASE?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
We've got tornado warnings. Great. Like waiting for the big 7. sumthin magnitude earthquake to hit us here on the fault line isn't tense enough, we have to deal with thunderstorms and tornadoes, too. Still. Counting my blessings. All we got were a couple of really big (I mean mf BIG) branches ripped off the neighbours' tree and thrown into our yard last night. Japan is having it tough.

Also thinking, a chesty cold is not good for the morning sickness. :sickface:
I don't WANT to go have my blood taken AGAIN. I friggin hate needles! And I had a bruise from the last test for two weeks!

Well. At least this time I'll have my hubby there to hold my hand. Nearly passing out this morning is a bad omen for having my blood taken today.

No, I didn't know Seth was also a son of Adam. And it's S.E.TH. TTTTHHHHHHH. Not Sef. Mum, come on. Say it right or I will name this kid Johan. At least I know you CAN pronounce that name. :dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
.-.

If you meet a new person who you've never talked to, do you start by insulting their interest in a "joke"?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Like a baws.
Twisted Fate is kinda OP if you know how to get the right cards all the time. <.<

CT: Yay dentist! ._.

I've already nailed the timing for each card, he just has such god tier early game harassment with the gold and red cards, and that blue card makes for a nice early spike and means he never has to worry about mana, plus his ult, dear god, he's so good at surprise ganks.

CT: Sweet jesus why haven't I slept at all?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Where's my mail? I'm expecting AC2 Brotherhood and a bunch of other stuff and it's overdue. Have to resist the urge to mug the mailman when I pass him in the morning. >:/

Osaka

trollololol
"And the Lord said, "If you lay with that infant, you shall... BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF MORDOR!"

"verelevines078 would like to add you to their contacts".....I don't recongize who it might be. 0_o

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Who gets a cold in the summer?! In the winter it's completely understandable, but the summer!

Garden is looking nice, I've done some good work... even if it was only planting a few flowers :D

Top Bottom