• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
CT: David Haye, you....are...pathetic.

Yeah, I didn't know boxers fought with their toes... must look up the rules next time :p

Wow, PAIN!
I kinda wish now that I didn't order stuff off of eBay last night. Mind you, the fresh air might do my lungs some good... until i get to the main road where it's all exhaust.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Yeah, I didn't know boxers fought with their toes... must look up the rules next time :p

I can understand not bringing your A game cause of a injury, but blaming an entire loss on a broken toe?! NO! granted it did look bad when he took his boot off in the post match interview which was an embarrassment, for how easy he said it was gonna be, he should have one if with one freaking arm! and persides, there was no problem in his "dancing" and pussyfooting, to me the problem was he didn't dish out any punches!

Disgrace to the sport and to the country.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The trouble is sportsmen these days (especially if you look at football) seem to kick up a fuss even if they break a fingernail.
But, no, most of them are pretty embarrassing.

EDIT: This weekend will see the last ever edition of the news of the world newspaper... so obviously the hacking claims are true.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I hate this town. I swear, as soon as I'm eighteen I'm ****ing gone. I don't know where I'll go but I can't stand this boring little suburb.

aka958

Don't trust people
That felt quite warm. Like, uncomfortably warm. It was just a few straws that needed to be gone. <.<

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
You people have never boxed in your entire life, have you?
Still, I gotta agree. Kind of pussy to blame it all on that.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
So nice when you tell your girlfriend something serious and she laughs because she thinks you're joking.

So nice when you tell one of your supposed 'friends' the same thing and she tells you it's just a phase and you should appreciate the things God gave you a woman. In case you forgot, I'm an Atheist you ****ing ****.

At least Daniel takes me seriously.

Top Bottom